- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 17 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 17 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Sports Virat Kohli gets brutally honest with his batting: 'Young batsmen, don't watch'
- Technology Vodafone, Airtel Remove Cap On Voice Calls, Offer Free Unlimited Calling To Other Networks
- Movies KGF: Chapter 1 Emerges The Most-Viewed Indian Movie Of 2019 On Amazon Prime!
- News 3 national and 22 regional parties declare income of Rs 1163.17 crore
- Finance SEBI Directs LIC, BoB And SBI To Reduce Stake In UTI AMC
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Actress Kriti Kharbanda was all smiles as she was papped at the airport. Kriti also gave us stylish airport fashion goal with this latest ensemble of hers. Her look was eye-catching and she looked absolutely awesome in her attire, which wowed us. Well, she is the latest celeb to flaunt denims as well. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Kriti sported a simple little black dress, which featured a button-down and she paired it with short distressed denim jacket that was half-sleeved. Kriti's look had an athleisure touch and this made for an ideal casual outing outfit. She paired her ensemble with white sports shoes, which went well with her dress and have become a trend now.
The actress carried a printed pink-hued side bag with her, which contrasted her whole look. Kriti seemed to have kept her look jewellery-free but sported dark shades. Her make-up was marked by a glossy pink lip shade and dewy cheekbones. The side-swept long tresses rounded out her airport avatar. Kriti looked fun and fab. So, how did you find Kriti's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.