- 46 min ago Excited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2020
- 13 hrs ago ICW 2020: JJ Valaya’s Gorgeous Ottoman-inspired Outfits Are A Break From Minimalism
- 14 hrs ago Are You DOOMSCROLLING For Information? It Can Impact Your Mental And Physical Health!
- Movies Sonu Sood Reveals Why He Left Kangana Ranaut's Manikarnika; Says He Felt A Lot Of Grief
- Sports Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals: Sam Curran, Tom Curran and story of sibling rivalry
- Technology Poco X3 India Launch Today: Watch Live Stream Here
- Finance Why Banking Stocks Have Crashed? Should You Buy Now?
- News Shiv Sena attacks Kangana Ranaut, BJP amid farmers' protest over farm bills
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Automobiles MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The eponymous label, Sukriti & Aakriti is well-known among Bollywood fraternity and this time, they presented their collection at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 in collaboration with 6Degree Platform. Their collection was titled, 'Rustic Boutonniere' and it mainly consisted of traditional outfits dipped in ivory hue and enhanced by meticulous prints. However, the showstopper's attire contrasted in terms of the hue and the showstopper was Kriti Kharbanda.
The actress wore a rust-coloured lehenga that was backed by modern sensibilities. Her attire consisted of a cropped blouse and a voluminous skirt. While the blouse was intricately sequined in gold metallic accents, the skirt was flared and accentuated by floral motifs and stripes. She also carried a lightweight dupatta with her, which completed her ethnic ensemble and was subtly-printed.
Kriti accessorised her look with an exquisite kundan maangtikka and an elaborate band. The makeup was highlighted by dewy-tones and marked by a pink lip shade and light kohl accompanied by pink eye shadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses notched up her look. We thought her attire was a departure from the typical pastels. How did you find her outfit and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.