- 51 min ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 2 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- 2 hrs ago Poor Intimate Hygiene Linked To Being One Of The Biggest Causes Of Cervical Cancer
- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Ananya Panday: 4 Times The Actress Flaunted Her Love For Black On Red Carpet
- Movies Kajal Aggarwal’s To-Be-Husband Gautam Kitchlu’s Favourite Motivational Quotes You Can’t Miss
- News BJP in Jammu and Kashmir seeks security after killing of three workers in Kulgam
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Technology LG K92 5G With Snapdragon 690 SoC Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Higher Interest Rates Up To 6.95%
- Sports Mumbai Indians confirm IPL 2020 play-offs berth; 4 reasons why champions entered knockout easily
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In November
Kriti Kharbanda was the first showstopper on the final day of the Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018. The actress walked down the ramp for Tahweave. Inspired by Irish landscape, their collection brought alive the magical colours and vibrant landscape of Ireland. Their ensembles were crafted from hand-woven fabrics and kantha hand embroidery.
Kriti wore a breezy dress, which we thought was perfect for a tropical vacay. Her dress was halter-necked and was accentuated by a structured bodice and flared skirt. Kriti's skirt had ruffled accents that gave her attire a dramatic effect. It was an interesting take on maxi dresses and her attire was also enhanced by meticulously placed white dots.
Kriti paired her asymmetrical number with white-hued pencil heels, which went perfectly well her dress. She also carried a maroon-hued shawl with her, but interestingly didn't drape it. It was a monochromatic shawl and we thought it looked really attractive and was a stand-alone piece as well.
Kriti's makeup was light and refreshing. It was marked by subtle pink lip shade and her middle-parted ponytail was a bit messy and it perfectly complemented her look.
Kriti Kharbanda gave us a perfect weekend wear idea and we absolutely loved her showstopper look of the day.