- 28 min ago Hair Dyes Can Increase The Risk Of These 6 Diseases
- 44 min ago Jacqueline Fernandez, Nushrat Bharucha Give Us Winter-perfect And Summer-ideal Airport Attire Goals
- 48 min ago 7 Ways To End A Dry Spell In Your Relationship And Have A Healthy Sex life
- 2 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- Movies Venky Mama Pre-release Business: Venkatesh-Naga Chaitanya Movie Strikes A Good Deal!
- News 'Justice should not be revenge': CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Finance Donald Trump Calls For World Bank To Stop Lending To China
- Sports Cricket Australia promise 'international standard' wicket for Boxing Day Test
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kiara Advani stepped out in stylish avatar and flaunted the colour of the spring. She looked cheerful and exuded vacay vibes with her latest ensemble. However, Kiara's outfit was not what just about anyone could have pulled off but she carried it with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Kiara wore a red kimono-styled top and paired it with matching flared pyjamas. Her top was notched up by comfy vibes and adorned with multi-hued floral patterns. It was a stunning ensemble and a guaranteed mood-lifter. Kiara teamed her outfit with nude-toned wedges, which colour-blocked her outfit.
She carried a black leather sling bag with her and accessorised her look with stylish shades. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the ponytail rounded out her street-style avatar. So, what do you think about Kiara's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.