- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Resplendent would have been an understatement for Kiara Advani. The actress looked beyond amazing in her Manish Malhotra lehenga. She kept her look minimal for the grand wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. The styling was done beautifully and Kiara pulled off her ensemble gracefully. Let's take a look at her attire of the night.
So, the diva wore a Mijwan lehenga, which was accentuated by blush pink hue. Her lehenga was a chikankari delight, which was nuanced by contemporary design aesthetics and traditional roots. Her lehenga was intricately embellished and was detailed with floral accents. Kiara teamed her ensemble with a gorgeous complementing dupatta that featured meticulously done border.
The actress carried an embellished potli bag with her and accessorised her look with emerald jewellery, which comprised a statement ring, kadas, maang tikka, choker, and earrings. The makeup was light and notched up by dewy tones. The soft pink lip shade and subtle kohl enhanced her look. The mogra-adorned impeccable bun rounded out her traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Kiara's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.