- 6 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 7 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Kiara Advani is gradually emerging as a fashionista too. The 'Lust Stories' actress recently graced the Asia Vision Awards in Dubai with Ranveer Singh and looked surreal in her ensemble. This was one of Kiara's most fashionable moments and her attire was designed by Stephane Rolland. She looked beyond amazing in this number.
So, the actress wore an all-white ensemble, which was a sculptural delight. Her gown was structural and one-shouldered with an exaggerated and sharp sleeve on one side. The bodice featured a slit neckline and as such her attire was accentuated by the flared hem. It was a dramatic outfit, which was detailed with a train and Kiara was a vision in it.
Styled by Aastha Sharma, she wore minimal jewellery to accentuate her look and the jewellery came from the label, Diosa by Darshan Dave. Her makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by a soft pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. The impeccable high bun completed her glamorous look. So, what do you think about Kiara Advani's gown and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.