- 12 min ago Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- 22 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: 5 Different Offerings For Goddess Saraswati And Their Importance
- 1 hr ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 1 hr ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Automobiles Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kiara Advani beckoned us to up our spring wardrobe with her floral ensemble. She looked utterly delightful in her dress, which was simple and left us with jaw-dropping goals. It was a cheerful dress, which we really wished we had. Her styling was done beautifully too. Let's decode her outfit and look.
The actress wore a sleeveless dress, which featured a crisp lapel and a structured bodice. The skirt was accentuated by asymmetrical hem and a flowy silhouette. This dress of hers was dipped in an ivory hue and was detailed with multi-hued floral accents, which brought alive her ensemble. Kiara paired her dress with embellished pink sandals, which went well with her outfit of the day.
She paired the floral dress with a sleek-chained yellow bag, which was fuzzy and totally mood-winning. Kiara accessorised her look with hoop earrings and the makeup was dewy-toned with highlighted pink cheekbones and subtle kohl. She also wore pink shades to notch up her avatar. Kiara's sleek tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Kiara Advani's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.