- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 10 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Movies Gang Leader: Is Nani Making A Mistake By Accepting Scripts Rejected By A-List Heroes?
- News 44-year-old woman beaten to death by landlord over allegation of theft in Delhi's Mehrauli
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kabir Singh actress, Kiara Advani and Arjun Reddy actor, Vijay Deverakonda were spotted together at a shoot in Andheri, Mumbai. The duo surprised the shutterbugs with their royal Indian avatars. We felt their outfits were perfect for wedding or festive occasions. So, let's find out what outfits they wore. Let's decode their latest stunning traditional attires.
Speaking about Kiara Advani first, she looked absolutely beautiful in her pink lehenga-choli set. So, Kiara donned a heavy golden-embroidered lehenga, which was accentuated by an intricately-done border. She teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless round sweetheart neckline matching choli. Her lehenga captured the essence of modern Indian weddings and was meticulously embellished. The glittering motifs further enhanced her attire. The actress draped a light sheer dupatta, which featured pink-golden border and that completed her attire.
Like her attire, Kiara Advani's jewellery game was strong too. She accessorised her look with an ethnic golden toned choker necklace, drop earrings, kadas, and ring. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a low wavy ponytail. Kiara spruced up her look with soft kohled eyes, complementing eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
On the other hand, Vijay Deverakonda sported a full-sleeved chinese collar sky blue kurta that looked very contemporary and we are sure, with his outfit, he must have given a fashion goal to modern discerning men. It was one of the most amazing outfits we had seen in a long time and it was very sophisticated too. The kurta of his attire was enhanced by intricate golden flower embroidery and buttons. It was a bandhgala kurta with overlapping details, which he paired with cream coloured dhoti pants and golden juttis. The Dear Comrade actor was all-smiles for the shutterbugs.
The duo looked fabulous and gave us major Indian outfit goals, which we can opt for traditional formal functions.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your thoughts on Kiara Advani's pretty pink lehenga and Vijay Deverakonda's dashing dhoti-kurta set in the comment section.