- 1 hr ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 1 hr ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 1 hr ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid's Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 2 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Is A Risk Taker; Says He Doesn’t Know What A ‘Safe Script’ Means
- News IMA scam: Mansoor Khan’s ED custody extended till July 26
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Technology Track Every Step You Take With Under Armour’s High-Performance Smart Running Shoes
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Kiara Advani opted for a bright outfit for the reception. She wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla number, which was one of the most glittering outfits of the evening. This number of hers was not quite just about anybody's cup of tea but Kiara pulled off her ensemble with a lot of aplomb. Let's decode her magnificent ensemble.
While Kiara kept it subtle in Manish Malhotra lehenga for the wedding, this time for the reception she went for a bold hue. The actress wore a vibrant yellow attire that was meticulously embellished and was every inch eye-catching. Her ensemble featured a dazzling interplay of sequins and Kiara paired her attire with a beautiful yellow dupatta that was detailed with a shimmery border.
The 'Lust Stories' actress balanced her bright lehenga with light accessories and makeup. She wore sleek earring and a kada to spruce up her traditional avatar. Her makeup was nude-toned with a matte pink lip shade and soft kohl. The wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. What do you think about Kiara's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.