- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Movies Jayaram And Meera Jasmine To Team Up For Sathyan Anthikad's Next: Read Details Inside
- News Maharashtra COVID-19 guidelines: CM Uddhav Thackeray announces 15-day 'janta curfew' from Wednesday
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Five Indian athletes, including Olympics-qualified Priyanka Goswami, Covid 19 positive
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
The movie, 'Bharat' released yesterday on the festival of Eid and gorgeous Katrina Kaif received praises for her performance. The actress looked breathtaking in the movie but she also absolutely caught our attention during her promotional rounds. The prolific actress flaunted Sabyasachi sarees and for the screening, she wore an impressive lehenga by the same designer. With her stunning Sabyasachi outfits, Katrina promoted traditional handlooms and sensibilities. She, particularly inspired us to do a sari. Let's decode her Sabyasachi outfits and looks for 'Bharat'.
The Floral Sari
Katrina Kaif looked a class apart and dazzled us with her refreshing look for 'Bharat' promotions. She surprised us with this Sabyasachi sari of hers, which was dipped in a black hue and accentuated by white floral accents. The diva looked ethereal in her minimal and understated outfit that was notched up by sheer accents. Her sari was detailed with a black embellished border and she teamed it with a sequinned black blouse too. She accessorised her look with elaborate earrings, which also came from Sabyasachi Jewelry. The makeup was enhanced by a black bindi, dewy cheekbones, and a glossy pink lip shade. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar.
The Pink Sari
The next sari of hers was also floral but it was highlighted by a pastel pink hue. Katrina looked like a dream in her sari, which was draped classically and enhanced by light and dreamy floral prints. The actress teamed her exquisite sari with a signature Sabyasachi belt and a full-sleeved matching blouse. With this sari, Katrina gave us outfit goals for destination wedding. She paired her ensemble with sleek danglers, which came from Sabyasachi Jewelry. The makeup was enhanced by a heavy kohl, contoured cheekbones, and a pink lip shade. The impeccable tresses completed her drop-dead ethnic avatar.
The Black Lehenga
For the screening of the movie, the diva ditched the sari and instead opted for a Sabyasachi lehenga. The actress wore an all-black ethnic outfit, which consisted of a full-sleeved blouse and a voluminous skirt that was accentuated by dark-hued floral accents. Katrina also draped a floral dupatta with her ensemble and she totally exuded regal vibes. She notched up her look with a statement Sabyasachi neckpiece and the makeup was enhanced by a heavy kohl and a glossy pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her awe-inspiring traditional avatar.
So, which outfit and look of Katrina's did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.