- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Priyanka Chopra, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Rautela And More
- 2 hrs ago Holi 2020: 25 Wishes, Quotes, Messages And Images To Share With Your Loved Ones
- 5 hrs ago Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- 8 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope: March 2020
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup: India vs Sri Lanka: Shafali given freedom to play natural game: Harmanpreet Kaur
- Technology Redmi K30 Pro Design Leaked In Full Glory: Dual Pop-Up Selfie Camera Confirmed
- News Delhi violence: One of five injured men, forced to sing National Anthem, dies
- Automobiles Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 93,593
- Movies Andrea Jeremiah Regrets Doing Hot Intimate Scene With Ameer In Dhanush-Starrer Vada Chennai
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Ever since, 'Bharat' promotions, Katrina Kaif has been giving us back-to-back floral sari goals. With her gorgeous saris, the actress has inspired us to drape saris. About a few days ago, she wore a muted-toned sari and this time, she absolutely brought alive the spring vibes with her vibrant floral sari. Designed by Sabyasachi, her saris were a visual treat and something we wish we all had. Let's decode her stunning sari looks.
The Earthy-toned Sari
Recently, Katrina Kaif wore this sari for the promotion of her upcoming movie. This Sabyasachi sari of hers was black-hued and was accentuated by white floral prints. She teamed her ensemble with a black sleeveless blouse and the border of the sari was enhanced by black-hued embellished accents. She upped her minimal look with intricate earrings that came from Sabyasachi's High Jewelry collection. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The small bindi spruced up her look and the middle-parted sleek tresses wrapped up her desi avatar.
The Pink Sari
This sari of Katrina's also had a whiff of vintage touch and this she draped for the promotion on the sets of Kapil Sharma's famous show. Her signature Sabyasachi-belted sari was splashed in a blush pink hue and was peppered with floral accents in a darker shade of pink. She looked dreamy in this sari of hers, which also had a billowing effect. She teamed her sari with a matching bateau-neckline blouse that was full-sleeved. Katrina accessorised her look with sleek danglers from Sabyasachi's Jewelry collection that went well with her look. The makeup was marked by a very subtle pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her traditional avatar.
So, which sari of Katrina's did you like more and would you like to drape? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.