- 27 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 31 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Slated To Launch On October 15; 90Hz Display, SD 855 Expected
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Katrina Kaif is going strong with suits these days. Earlier, she gave a refreshing twist to pantsuit and now she sported a classic suit that we found so awesome. Styled by Allia Al Rufai, Katrina wore a grey pantsuit that exuded classy vibes and seemed fuss-free. The actress wore it for the event and looked fabulous.
So, the diva wore an Emporio Armani pantsuit, which was sharply collared and quarter-sleeved. It was a textured suit with a grainy effect and Katrina paired it with a sheer black camisole and matching flared pants. The actress looked graceful as ever and teamed it with black-hued pencil heels, which complemented her outfit.
Her pantsuit not only exuded bossy vibes but was also enhanced by a liberating touch. She accessorised her look with chic rings and studs. Her jewellery came from Minerali store. The makeup was impeccably done with a muted pink lip shade and well-defined kohl. Her cheekbones were accentuated by pink touches and the side-parted long tresses notched up her style statement. So, what do you think about Katrina's look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.