- 2 hrs ago Ginny Weds Sunny: Yami Gautam Blossoms Like Lily In A Yellow Lehenga In Peppy Wedding Number LOL
- 2 hrs ago 13 Things That You Can Do To Make Your Partner Fall In Love With You Once Again
- 2 hrs ago 10 Best Healthy Alternatives To Rice You Should Try
- 2 hrs ago 6 Incredible Tea Rinses That Promote Hair Growth
- Movies Vijay Deverakonda To Make Bollywood Debut With Abhishek Kapoor? Inside Details Are Interesting
- News Enhance focus on effective testing, tracing and treatment: PM Modi to CMs
- Sports Women's FIFA U-17 World Cup likely to be postponed again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Gold May Hit Another Record High By Year End, Says Citi
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Requires Additional Investment To Match Reliance Jio's Postpaid Plans
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Katrina Kaif gave us a refreshing and beckoned us to change our perspective about pantsuits. Her pairing was interesting and she encouraged us to experiment a little with the usual. With this ensemble, Katrina stepped up her fashion game but we must give credit to her stylist, Allia Al Rufai as well. The 'Zero' actress looked beautiful and she showed us that her style sense is indeed individualistic.
The diva paired her white overlapping camisole top with high-waist straight-fit pants from Zara, which were dipped in a cream hue. However, the stylish twist was her short jacket that came from the label, Essé by Sahib & Sunayana. It was a structured jacket that featured a metallic touch and was three-quarter-sleeved. The jacket was fawn-coloured and with this Katrina also subtly played with contrasts.
She also teamed her ensemble with embellished Louboutin pumps, which elevated her style quotient and gave her look a dramatic touch. Katrina looked a class apart and she notched up her look with sleek danglers from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a whiff of bronzer. The makeup was marked by a natural pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. She donned this attire for the Famously Filmfare interview. So, what do you think about her look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.