- 41 min ago 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- 1 hr ago Eyestrain (Asthenopia): Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Before Leaving Cannes Film Festival 2019, Diana Penty Gives Us A Textured Dress Goal
- 13 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Technology Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Sports Liverpool in talks with Werder Bremen striker Max Kruse
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Finance Jet Airways Soars For Third-Straight Session By Over 8% After Hinduja Buy Buzz
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Katrina Kaif gave us a refreshing and beckoned us to change our perspective about pantsuits. Her pairing was interesting and she encouraged us to experiment a little with the usual. With this ensemble, Katrina stepped up her fashion game but we must give credit to her stylist, Allia Al Rufai as well. The 'Zero' actress looked beautiful and she showed us that her style sense is indeed individualistic.
The diva paired her white overlapping camisole top with high-waist straight-fit pants from Zara, which were dipped in a cream hue. However, the stylish twist was her short jacket that came from the label, Essé by Sahib & Sunayana. It was a structured jacket that featured a metallic touch and was three-quarter-sleeved. The jacket was fawn-coloured and with this Katrina also subtly played with contrasts.
She also teamed her ensemble with embellished Louboutin pumps, which elevated her style quotient and gave her look a dramatic touch. Katrina looked a class apart and she notched up her look with sleek danglers from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a whiff of bronzer. The makeup was marked by a natural pink lip shade and impeccable kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. She donned this attire for the Famously Filmfare interview. So, what do you think about her look and attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.