If Anushka Sharma is going strong with pants fashion, Katrina Kaif is giving us dress goals. Both are busy promoting their upcoming movie, 'Zero' these days and have constantly been wooing us with their fashion statements. So, Katrina's latest attire was a departure from metallics and instead, she went for a floral number.
Her dress had bohemian touches and perfectly represented oceanic hues. With shades of blue, purple, and green, this flared ensemble of Katrina's seemed like a perfect therapy wear. It was the kind of attire that we would have loved to wear for beachy vacay. The full-sleeved dress featured puffed ends and was notched up by fuss-free silhouette. With the beaded blue string, the dress got a figure-flattering structure. The dress ended with well-defined pleated ends.
Katrina accessorised her look with a statement ring. Her makeup for the event was nude and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted curly locks added to her boho look. So, how did you find Katrina's attire for the event?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!