TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
If Anushka Sharma is going strong with pants fashion, Katrina Kaif is giving us dress goals. Both are busy promoting their upcoming movie, 'Zero' these days and have constantly been wooing us with their fashion statements. So, Katrina's latest attire was a departure from metallics and instead, she went for a floral number.
Her dress had bohemian touches and perfectly represented oceanic hues. With shades of blue, purple, and green, this flared ensemble of Katrina's seemed like a perfect therapy wear. It was the kind of attire that we would have loved to wear for beachy vacay. The full-sleeved dress featured puffed ends and was notched up by fuss-free silhouette. With the beaded blue string, the dress got a figure-flattering structure. The dress ended with well-defined pleated ends.
Katrina accessorised her look with a statement ring. Her makeup for the event was nude and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted curly locks added to her boho look. So, how did you find Katrina's attire for the event?