- Technology This Is The Best Way To Know Full Specs Of Windows 10 PC
- News India has no extra-territorial ambitions: Rajnath Singh
- Movies Nayanthara’s Bold Statement On Encounter Of Hyderabad Gangrape Accused
- Sports Eagle helps Stenson soar to victory at Hero World Challenge
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
If Anushka Sharma is going strong with pants fashion, Katrina Kaif is giving us dress goals. Both are busy promoting their upcoming movie, 'Zero' these days and have constantly been wooing us with their fashion statements. So, Katrina's latest attire was a departure from metallics and instead, she went for a floral number.
Her dress had bohemian touches and perfectly represented oceanic hues. With shades of blue, purple, and green, this flared ensemble of Katrina's seemed like a perfect therapy wear. It was the kind of attire that we would have loved to wear for beachy vacay. The full-sleeved dress featured puffed ends and was notched up by fuss-free silhouette. With the beaded blue string, the dress got a figure-flattering structure. The dress ended with well-defined pleated ends.
Katrina accessorised her look with a statement ring. Her makeup for the event was nude and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted curly locks added to her boho look. So, how did you find Katrina's attire for the event?