TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
If Anushka Sharma is going strong with pants fashion, Katrina Kaif is giving us dress goals. Both are busy promoting their upcoming movie, 'Zero' these days and have constantly been wooing us with their fashion statements. So, Katrina's latest attire was a departure from metallics and instead, she went for a floral number.
Her dress had bohemian touches and perfectly represented oceanic hues. With shades of blue, purple, and green, this flared ensemble of Katrina's seemed like a perfect therapy wear. It was the kind of attire that we would have loved to wear for beachy vacay. The full-sleeved dress featured puffed ends and was notched up by fuss-free silhouette. With the beaded blue string, the dress got a figure-flattering structure. The dress ended with well-defined pleated ends.
Katrina accessorised her look with a statement ring. Her makeup for the event was nude and highlighted by a deep pink lip shade. The side-parted curly locks added to her boho look. So, how did you find Katrina's attire for the event?