- 29 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
With a brand new hairstyle, Katrina Kaif is radiating awesomeness these days. The actress has been promoting her upcoming movie 'Zero', which also stars, Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. Katrina gave us a glimpse of her latest promotion look through her social media and well, we couldn't take our eyes off her.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the diva looked impressive in a metallic dress by Peter Pilotto. It was a stunning attire that featured a slit-sleeved bodice, which was deep-necked and notched up by crisp ruffles. Her dress seemed structural with a sharp-edged flared end and the dark blue beaded belt enhanced her slender frame. Katrina's dress was detailed with interesting patterns and accentuated by shiny accents.
She wore a delicate and minimal bracelet that came from the label, Black Balloon. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-parted voluminous wavy tresses completed her glamorous avatar. Well, we must say Katrina Kaif looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.