- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
With a brand new hairstyle, Katrina Kaif is radiating awesomeness these days. The actress has been promoting her upcoming movie 'Zero', which also stars, Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma. Katrina gave us a glimpse of her latest promotion look through her social media and well, we couldn't take our eyes off her.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the diva looked impressive in a metallic dress by Peter Pilotto. It was a stunning attire that featured a slit-sleeved bodice, which was deep-necked and notched up by crisp ruffles. Her dress seemed structural with a sharp-edged flared end and the dark blue beaded belt enhanced her slender frame. Katrina's dress was detailed with interesting patterns and accentuated by shiny accents.
She wore a delicate and minimal bracelet that came from the label, Black Balloon. The makeup was highlighted by pink touches and heavy kohl. The side-parted voluminous wavy tresses completed her glamorous avatar. Well, we must say Katrina Kaif looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her attire? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.