- 1 hr ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 1 hr ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 2 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- News Tamil Nadu to reopen schools, colleges from Nov 16, theatres from Nov 10
- Sports IPL 2020: It wasn’t as easy as it looked: MI opener Ishan Kishan on his unbeaten knock against DC
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Finance How to Open an SBI Student Bank Account?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
South actress Anasuya Bharadwaj's fashion wardrobe is what every woman wishes to own as it's full of gorgeous outfits. From a simple saree to stylish dresses, she has been treating us with her different looks on Instagram and scrolling her colourful feed has become one of our favourite activities during quarantine period. Recently, the Kathanam actress stunned us with her yet another photoshoot. Dressed in a midnight blue and red lehenga-choli, Anasuya looked gorgeous as ever. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Anasuya Bharadwaj was decked up in a midnight blue lehenga by Gauri Naidu and looked elegant in it. Her lehenga featured a red border and she teamed it with a full-sleeved round-collar dark-hued backless choli, which was accentuated by intricate red and yellow patterns. The Yatra actress draped her pleated red dupatta in a saree style and looked pretty. She completed her look with a pair of heels. Anasuya accessorised her look with silver-toned heavy lovely earrings that had multiple chain drop detailing.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Black bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her poofy tresses into a half hairdo and let the remaining straight hair loose.
We really liked this simple and elegant lehenga of Anasuya Bharadwaj. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Anasuya Bharadwaj