- 1 hr ago How To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
- 2 hrs ago Are You Pregnant? 15 Symptoms To Watch Out For
- 2 hrs ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 3 hrs ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- Finance Consumer Tips to Keep Your Debit Card Safe
- News 2019-nCoV: In Australia, scientists grow exact copy of coronavirus in a lab
- Movies 1917 Crosses US$200 Million At The Global Box Office
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Sports Spurs sign PSV's Bergwijn for reported £27m
- Technology Alibaba Foldable Phone Patent Spotted: How’s It Different?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Odisha In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Recently, Karisma Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Jonas stunned us with their dresses. While Priyanka donned a slip dress, Karisma made heads turn with her sparkly dress. They gave us dress goals and we wanted to slip into their outfits as their ensembles seemed comfy and absolutely party-worthy. So, let's decode their pretty outfits.
Karisma Kapoor's Star-Inspired Dress
Karisma Kapoor gave us party vibes with her half-sleeved dress that featured bateau-neckline and was structured. Dipped in a black hue, her dress was enhanced by star-shaped patterns. The stars on her dress were splashed in the hues of purple and yellow. She teamed her dress with stockings and black-toned pumps. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The partly-tied tresses went well with her look and she completed her look with chic earrings.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Slip Dress
Well a nightwear can be partywear, Priyanka Chopra Jonas proved it so with her latest outfit. The diva was spotted with husband Nick Jonas. She was dressed to impress in a silver satin Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini dress with intricate net accents. The dress was impressive and she teamed it with a matching satin jacket that went well with her dress and gave it a party wear effect. She paired her dress with white-hued pointed Louboutin pumps and carried a navy blue bag with her. The makeup was highlighted by magenta pink lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.