- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Karisma Kapoor's latest traditional attire was about black colour and abstract prints. This ensemble of hers was designed by Manish Malhotra and her ethnic attire was beyond the usual prints and embellishments. It was a refreshing number and Karisma looked gorgeous. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Karisma's attire consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. Her blouse was full-sleeved and dipped in a black hue. It was detailed with intricate jaali work and golden and red threadwork accentuated the cuff of her sleeves. The skirt was flared and meticulously adorned with fascinating prints in black and pink hue. Karisma also draped a dupatta, which matched with the hue of her blouse and featured embroidery in golden colour.
She wore chic rings and multi-hued earrings to notch up her ethnic avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned with highlighted cheekbones, glossy pink lip shade, and a smoky kohl. The puffed ponytail completed her gorgeous avatar. Karisma was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.