- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha vs Kerala Blasters preview, where to watch, live streaming
- Technology NASA Insight Lander To Help Mars Mole Probe Make A Move
- News Nirbhaya case: Delhi court dismisses Vinay Sharma's plea claiming he suffers from mental illness
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Bags Top Spot; Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Enters The Chart
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Forever elegant, Karisma Kapoor redefined elegance with her sari, which she sported for Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's wedding. The seasoned actress draped a Good Earth Couture sari for the occasion and looked simply ethereal. Well, with this traditional look of hers, she gave us cues on minimally dressing up. Let's decode her stunning ensemble and ethnic avatar.
To begin with, Karisma also gave us lessons on subtle colour-blocking with her outfit. The actress draped an ivory sari, which was accentuated by beautiful patterns in golden thread. Her sari was finely detailed and was also enhanced by an embellished border. Karisma teamed and contrasted her sari with a very light pink half-sleeved blouse that featured subtle motifs.
The diva carried a sparkly gold potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. Her meticulously-crafted neckpiece and complementing earrings were from Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas. The makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. The romantic hairdo rounded out her impeccable avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.