- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Rahul Jinnah more appropriate name for Rahul Gandhi: BJP
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Forever elegant, Karisma Kapoor redefined elegance with her sari, which she sported for Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's wedding. The seasoned actress draped a Good Earth Couture sari for the occasion and looked simply ethereal. Well, with this traditional look of hers, she gave us cues on minimally dressing up. Let's decode her stunning ensemble and ethnic avatar.
To begin with, Karisma also gave us lessons on subtle colour-blocking with her outfit. The actress draped an ivory sari, which was accentuated by beautiful patterns in golden thread. Her sari was finely detailed and was also enhanced by an embellished border. Karisma teamed and contrasted her sari with a very light pink half-sleeved blouse that featured subtle motifs.
The diva carried a sparkly gold potli bag with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. Her meticulously-crafted neckpiece and complementing earrings were from Birdhichand Ghanshyamdas. The makeup was highlighted by a bright red lip shade and smoky kohl. The romantic hairdo rounded out her impeccable avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.