- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Karisma Kapoor was a vision in black as she walked down the ramp for the luxury jewellery brand, Forevermark, which is a part of the De Beers Group. The event celebrated the De Beers association with the UN Women and Karisma stylishly exuded the spirit of contemporary women. She looked gorgeous and gave us fashion lessons.
The prolific actress wore a Samant Chauhan gown, which came from the designer's 'Glitch' collection. Her voluminous gown was halter-necked and crafted out of cotton silk. The silhouette was figure-flattering but it took a flared turn and the intricate embellishments on the neckline area beautifully accentuated her ensemble.
Karisma spruced up her look with shiny cascading diamond earrings that came from Forevermark Red Carpet 2019 collection and also complemented the black gown. The makeup was meticulously done with a pink lip shade, subtly highlighted cheekbones, and smoky kohl. Karisma's impeccable hairdo notched up and completed her showstopper avatar. Karisma looked ethereal and gracefully represented the brand. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.