- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 40 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News WB CM Mamata likely to meet doctors without media but demand meeting be recorded
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous, as she graced the sets of Dance Plus Season 4. The actress switched from her shiny silver number to a black-hot dress that was designed by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Well, she looked impeccable as ever and we were delighted to see Karisma inspiring us fashionably.
Karisma wore a slanted bateau neckline dress, which was sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other. It was a figure-flattering dress and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her dress blended matte with embellishments, which gave us two contrasting effects. The diva's dress was partly textured and partly plain. Accentuated by an overlapping detail and a sharp side slit, her dress made for a sophisticated party number.
She paired her dress with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with black-hued studs from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light and natural. It was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a soft red lip shade. The impeccable ponytail rounded off her dazzling avatar.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's dress of the day? Don't you all think she looked impressive? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.