Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous, as she graced the sets of Dance Plus Season 4. The actress switched from her shiny silver number to a black-hot dress that was designed by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Well, she looked impeccable as ever and we were delighted to see Karisma inspiring us fashionably.
Karisma wore a slanted bateau neckline dress, which was sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other. It was a figure-flattering dress and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her dress blended matte with embellishments, which gave us two contrasting effects. The diva's dress was partly textured and partly plain. Accentuated by an overlapping detail and a sharp side slit, her dress made for a sophisticated party number.
She paired her dress with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with black-hued studs from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light and natural. It was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a soft red lip shade. The impeccable ponytail rounded off her dazzling avatar.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's dress of the day? Don't you all think she looked impressive? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!