- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous, as she graced the sets of Dance Plus Season 4. The actress switched from her shiny silver number to a black-hot dress that was designed by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Well, she looked impeccable as ever and we were delighted to see Karisma inspiring us fashionably.
Karisma wore a slanted bateau neckline dress, which was sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other. It was a figure-flattering dress and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her dress blended matte with embellishments, which gave us two contrasting effects. The diva's dress was partly textured and partly plain. Accentuated by an overlapping detail and a sharp side slit, her dress made for a sophisticated party number.
She paired her dress with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with black-hued studs from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light and natural. It was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a soft red lip shade. The impeccable ponytail rounded off her dazzling avatar.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's dress of the day? Don't you all think she looked impressive? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.