TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous, as she graced the sets of Dance Plus Season 4. The actress switched from her shiny silver number to a black-hot dress that was designed by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Well, she looked impeccable as ever and we were delighted to see Karisma inspiring us fashionably.
Karisma wore a slanted bateau neckline dress, which was sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other. It was a figure-flattering dress and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her dress blended matte with embellishments, which gave us two contrasting effects. The diva's dress was partly textured and partly plain. Accentuated by an overlapping detail and a sharp side slit, her dress made for a sophisticated party number.
She paired her dress with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with black-hued studs from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light and natural. It was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a soft red lip shade. The impeccable ponytail rounded off her dazzling avatar.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's dress of the day? Don't you all think she looked impressive? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.