Karisma Kapoor looked fabulous, as she graced the sets of Dance Plus Season 4. The actress switched from her shiny silver number to a black-hot dress that was designed by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna. Well, she looked impeccable as ever and we were delighted to see Karisma inspiring us fashionably.
Karisma wore a slanted bateau neckline dress, which was sleeveless on one side and full-sleeved on the other. It was a figure-flattering dress and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of aplomb. Her dress blended matte with embellishments, which gave us two contrasting effects. The diva's dress was partly textured and partly plain. Accentuated by an overlapping detail and a sharp side slit, her dress made for a sophisticated party number.
She paired her dress with shiny silver pencil heels and accessorised her look with black-hued studs from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Her makeup was light and natural. It was highlighted by a smoky kohl and a soft red lip shade. The impeccable ponytail rounded off her dazzling avatar.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's dress of the day? Don't you all think she looked impressive? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship