- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC vs Kerala Blasters FC: Late Kerala shocker hands Jamshedpur welcome win
- News 6.0 magnitude earthquake jolts China's Xinjiang
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
While her sister Kareena Kapoor Khan will sashay down the ramp for Monisha Jaising at the grand finale of Lakme Fashion Week Winter-Festive 2018, Karisma Kapoor was the showstopper today and left us breathless.
The gorgeous actress closed the show for Arpita Mehta and she looked divine as ever. Karisma's attire was a sari and it came from the designer's collection, 'La Fleur'. The collection was about breezy silhouettes and her ensembles were feminine yet flirty. Karisma's attire was definitely chic and gave us a wedding and festive wear goal.
Karisma's all-black sari featured a sleeveless sexy blouse and it was draped in a classic Nivi style, but there was a contemporary touch to it. Her sari was layered and was enhanced by a fish-cut and ruffled accents towards the hemline. There was a subtle glittery effect to her sari. However, the major embellishments too formed a part of her ensemble.
Her sari was teamed with a heavily adorned cape that was floor-length and added a dramatic touch to her ensemble. The intricate floral inspiration and the dazzling sequins accentuated her sheer cape. She also carried a stunning clutch with her, which we felt was the perfect accessory. Karisma completed her look with impeccably done middle-parted loose tresses.
We are in love with Karisma Kapoor's showstopper look. How about you?