- 10 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 10 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 11 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Kareena Kapoor Khan was spotted with her BFF, Amrita Arora recently. She wore a jumpsuit and we must say it was a pretty inspiring outfit and moreover, budget-friendly. Yes, Kareena's jumpsuit is for less than 3000 rupees and available at H&M. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So Kareena was dressed in a denim jumpsuit, which was collared and came with a tie belt, which added a structure to her attire. Her full-sleeved outfit featured pockets and straight-fit pants. It was a smart looking ensemble and Kareena paired it with white sneakers, which colour-blocked her outfit. She looked cool and we thought, it was a relatable outfit.
She carried a classy Burberry bag with her, which was accentuated by subtle signature prints and a black buckle. The makeup was towards the dewy side and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Kareena's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.