TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE — 'Surgical Strike' On Poverty, Assures Rahul Gandhi
- IPL: Match 5: DC Vs CSK — Live Updates
- What Is Rahul Gandhi's NYAY Scheme For The Poor?
- India's Chandrayaan 2 To Carry NASA's Laser Instrument To Moon
- INRacing — India’s First Homogeneous Racing Simulator; A Must-Try For Motorsport Fanatics!
- Badrinath- An Ode To Pilgrimages And Spectacular Natural Splendour
- PeeCee Lets Her Hair Down With Nick In Miami!
- What Is West Nile Fever?
Kareena Kapoor Khan was spotted with her BFF, Amrita Arora recently. She wore a jumpsuit and we must say it was a pretty inspiring outfit and moreover, budget-friendly. Yes, Kareena's jumpsuit is for less than 3000 rupees and available at H&M. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So Kareena was dressed in a denim jumpsuit, which was collared and came with a tie belt, which added a structure to her attire. Her full-sleeved outfit featured pockets and straight-fit pants. It was a smart looking ensemble and Kareena paired it with white sneakers, which colour-blocked her outfit. She looked cool and we thought, it was a relatable outfit.
She carried a classy Burberry bag with her, which was accentuated by subtle signature prints and a black buckle. The makeup was towards the dewy side and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Kareena's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.