- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 10 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Joe Biden bets on rapid COVID tests but they can be hard to find
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Freida Pinto graced the Vanity Fair Oscars 2019 party recently and Kareena Kapoor Khan was the finale guest with Priyanka Chopra Jonas at Koffee With Karan. They wore spectacular outfits and there was one thing common about their outfits. It was pretty simple to guess. The common factor was the molten red hue. Let's find out who looked more awesome.
So, talking about Kareena first, her ensemble was designed by Monisha Jaising. It was an embellished gown that was full-sleeved and featured a structured silhouette. Her attire was accentuated by a metallic touch and Kareena teamed her ensemble with chic rings. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and subtle kohl accompanied by a nude eye shadow. The wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous look.
Freida's gown was bolder with a deep neckline and thigh-high front slit. It was a molten sequin full-sleeved gown by Julien Macdonald and she paired it with complementing pencil heels and carried a matching clutch with her. Freida accessorised her look with diamond earrings and the makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade. The messy tied hairdo completed her party look.
Between the two, we thought Kareena looked better. We thought both the gowns were equally fabulous but Kareena's refreshing makeup went well with this unapologetically sparkly number. Adding to that, we loved her wavy loose hairdo too. Whose outfit and look did you find better? Let us know that in the comment section.