- 52 min ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 3 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Movies Revealed: Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon-Starrer Bhediya's Plot
- Sports Messi ruled out of PSG's next match through injury, doubtful to face Guardiola's Man City
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Education MHT CET Admit Card 2021 Released For PCB Group, Download Hall Ticket From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Before the finale, Kareena Kapoor Khan dressed up for the press conference. While her showstopper attire was black, the press conference one was dipped in a red hue and came from the 'Recruit' collection of the designer duo. However, what struck us was that it was a pretty similar number as her showstopper one.
In terms of silhouette and design aesthetics, the gown was pretty similar. It was a structured outfit with a figure-flattering corset-style bodice and the intricate pattern on the waist was the same as that in her black-hued showstopper number. It was a military-style outfit but with a glam touch and the skirt was accentuated by an overlapping detail. Kareena teamed her gown with beige-hued sandals, which colour-blocked her number.
The actress accessorised her look with chic and statement jewellery from Outhouse and kept her look minimal. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte lip shade and impeccably-applied mascara accompanied by complementing eye shadow. She notched up her minimal look with a messy bun. So, what do you think about Kareena's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.