TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Before the finale, Kareena Kapoor Khan dressed up for the press conference. While her showstopper attire was black, the press conference one was dipped in a red hue and came from the 'Recruit' collection of the designer duo. However, what struck us was that it was a pretty similar number as her showstopper one.
In terms of silhouette and design aesthetics, the gown was pretty similar. It was a structured outfit with a figure-flattering corset-style bodice and the intricate pattern on the waist was the same as that in her black-hued showstopper number. It was a military-style outfit but with a glam touch and the skirt was accentuated by an overlapping detail. Kareena teamed her gown with beige-hued sandals, which colour-blocked her number.
The actress accessorised her look with chic and statement jewellery from Outhouse and kept her look minimal. The makeup was nude-toned and highlighted by a matte lip shade and impeccably-applied mascara accompanied by complementing eye shadow. She notched up her minimal look with a messy bun. So, what do you think about Kareena's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.