- 1 hr ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 1 hr ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 1 hr ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- 2 hrs ago Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS): Causes, Symptoms, Risk factors, Treatment And Prevention
- News Republic Day: 29 CISF personnel, 5 from fire wing get police service medals
- Movies Box Office: Kangana Ranaut's Panga Sees a Big Jump on Saturday
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Sports Pakistan toughen stand: 'If India don't visit Pak for Asia Cup, we will skip T20 World Cup in 2021'
- Technology Philips Launches Bluetooth Headphones In India: Price And Features
- Automobiles Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- Travel 5 Places To Visit In Delhi This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kareena Kapoor Khan was a vision to behold as she wrapped up the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 for Shantanu & Nikhil. The diva looked drop-dead gorgeous as she walked down the ramp in her structured gown, which came from the collection 'Recruit'. The collection represents avant-garde silhouettes enhanced by nostalgic drapes. Kareena's ensemble was absolutely empowering. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress wore an off-shouldered gown, which was characterised by sharp and nuanced details. The matte black attire of hers was dramatic and perfect for women, who are unapologetic about their sensuality. Kareena's gown was detailed with a crisp bodice with metallic accents. It was a figure-flattering number with intricate work and it featured a train with a flared hem.
Kareena's look was minimal and flawless. She inspired awe and her makeup was notched up by a bold red lip shade. The smoky kohl added to the gorgeous effect. The tight hairdo rounded out her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.