- 41 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 54 min ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- 12 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Rules The Red Carpet With Her Magical Feathered White Gown
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Technology NASA finds water on the farthest object explored in our solar system
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kareena Kapoor Khan was a vision to behold as she wrapped up the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 for Shantanu & Nikhil. The diva looked drop-dead gorgeous as she walked down the ramp in her structured gown, which came from the collection 'Recruit'. The collection represents avant-garde silhouettes enhanced by nostalgic drapes. Kareena's ensemble was absolutely empowering. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress wore an off-shouldered gown, which was characterised by sharp and nuanced details. The matte black attire of hers was dramatic and perfect for women, who are unapologetic about their sensuality. Kareena's gown was detailed with a crisp bodice with metallic accents. It was a figure-flattering number with intricate work and it featured a train with a flared hem.
Kareena's look was minimal and flawless. She inspired awe and her makeup was notched up by a bold red lip shade. The smoky kohl added to the gorgeous effect. The tight hairdo rounded out her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.