- News Bengaluru rains: Heavy showers triggers waterlogging in low lying areas
- Sports IPL 2020: We are not speaking about finishing in top two, says Mumbai Indians stand-in captain Kieron Pollard
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2: Director Jeethu Joseph Makes A Major Revelation About The Release
- Technology LG Q52 Stops By Geekbench; Live Images And key Specs Also Leaked
- Finance Central Govt Offers Buffer Onion Stock To States To Keep Prices In Check
- Automobiles BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Kareena Kapoor Khan oozed glamour and style with her latest photoshoot for Dance India Dance. She looked unbelievable in her Manish Malhotra sari, which was all things festive. Kareena pulled it off like a diva and quite effortlessly inspired us to drape a sari. Her styling was done to perfection by Mohit Rai. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Kareena wore an embellished six yards sari, which was splashed in a shade of pink. Her sari was draped beautifully and in a way that showed non-conformism to some level. It featured a free-flowing drape and Kareena teamed it with a soft golden corset blouse that was sleeveless and went well with her sari. The Veere Di Wedding actress looked stunning.
Her look was minimally done and accessorised with a statement layered neckpiece, which went well with her traditional modern attire. The makeup was nude-toned with pink highlighted cheekbones, soft kohl accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar. Kareena looked fabulous as always. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.