- 2 hrs ago Pooja Banerjee Aka Nivedita Basu Gives Fashion Lessons On How To Nail Saree Look Stylishly
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2020
- 16 hrs ago 5 Major Tell-All Signs Of Dry Scalp
- 17 hrs ago From Rihanna To Katrina Kaif, The Divas Who Have Inspired Us With Their Feminism-inspired T-shirts
- Technology Flipkart Offers Hotstar Premium Annual Subscription For Rs. 99: Is It A Scam?
- News Sushant Singh Rajput death case: Bombay high court to hear bail pleas of three accused
- Movies Ragini Dwivedi, Sanjjanaa Galrani's Family Visit With Chocolates And Makeup Products: Reports
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool, Man Utd chase Sarr as Atletico consider Suarez
- Finance Angel Broking IPO Opens Sept 22; Issue Price Rs. 305-306/Share
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 650 Receives New Colour Scheme In India: Here Are All The Details
- Education NEET Answer Key 2020: How To Check NEET Answer Key Official 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kareena Kapoor Khan left us speechless with her first look from her upcoming movie, 'Angrezi Medium', which also stars Irrfan Khan and Radhika Madan. The actress is all set to play the role of a cop in the movie but she is not the cop in the quintessential khaki uniform. On the contrary, Kareena is seen as a cop flaunting a casual and sassy avatar.
With her look, Kareena, who has completed 19 years in the film industry, also gave us a break from the usual police uniform. Her attire was a refreshing change and seemed relevant in modern minimal times. Styled by Anaita Adajania, Kareena looked effortlessly gorgeous in her bottle green shirt, which was casually tucked. She paired her shirt with dark blue denims and a police badge.
She teamed her ensemble with black boots, which went well with her attire. Kareena also upped her look with tribal-style bracelets and a delicate neckpiece. The jewelleries used were towards the non-conformist side and gave her cop avatar a complete look. The make-up was natural and fresh. She spruced up her look with a nude-toned lip shade and light eye shadow. The middle-parted messy tresses rounded out her avatar. Kareena beckoned us to go minimal this week. So, what do you think about this look of Kareena Kapoor Khan's? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.