- 5 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 6 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 6 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kareena Kapoor Khan gave us an ultimate boss lady look with her latest outfit. The actress, who has been channelling her 'inner diva' these days, wore an ensemble that was smart and classy. She wore a pantsuit and left us speechless with her avatar. She wore this pantsuit for a Dance India Dance event. The actress looked impeccable. Let's decode her outfit and look of the day.
So, Kareena wore a purple pantsuit, which was perfectly-tailored and was detailed with crisp edges. The jacket featured a plunging neckline and side slits, which gave her attire a bold touch. She paired her jacket with matching straight-fit pants. We thought Kareena looked fabulous and while she pulled it off with a lot of aplomb, her attire was definitely not just about anybody's cup of tea. She teamed her sassy ensemble with neon green sandals, which we felt was an unusual choice but Kareena slayed it in style.
Coming to her accessorises, Kareena wore chic rings to elevate her stylish avatar. The makeup was light and fresh with a natural pink lip shade, slightly contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. She also painted her nails in a shade of blue. The neat bun rounded out her fashionable avatar. Well, don't you think Kareena looked bossy and classy? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.