- Movies Did Alia Bhatt Misbehave With Her Bodyguards? Netizens Call Her Rude & Ask Her To Watch Her Attitude
- Sports Snap judgment: Fan who took selfie with Mbappe fined and banned
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Automobiles 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Be it her airport or photoshoot look, Kareena Kapoor Khan always gives us diva goals. And the best part is that she looks so effortless all the time. The actress, who will be seen in Hindi Medium 2 soon, is back from London and like always her airport outfit was absolutely casual. We loved her ensemble because it was not only something that most of us could wear but it looked sassy too. And post her airport look, her photoshoot in a tangerine dress conquered the social media. So, Kareena gave us two amazing fashion moments, which we have decoded for you.
The Airport Look
Kareena Kapoor Khan's latest airport ensemble was a departure from all things frilly and fancy. It was a comfortable outfit, which consisted of a loose tee and flared denims. Her tee seemed dipped in a red shade and it had the message, "Keep On Sweatin' On". Well, with this, she certainly beckoned us to wear a t-shirt with message. She paired her ensemble with tan brown sandals and carried a big blue bag with her. Kareena Kapoor Khan wore quirky bracelets and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. She highlighted her look with a pink lip shade and an impeccable ponytail rounded out her look.
The Photoshoot Look
For her Dance India Dance photoshoot, Kareena showed some tangerine love with her Gauri & Nainika dress that was one-shouldered with tailored sleeves. Her dress was absolutely stylish and featured sharp slits. It featured a figure-flattering silhouette and Kareena looked fabulous. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Kareena paired her ensemble with peep-hole sandals. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and kohl with soft orange eye shadow. The slightly messy ponytail wrapped up her look.
So, which diva moment of Kareena Kapoor Khan's wowed you more? Didn't she give you diva lessons? Let us know that.