- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Movies Grammy 2020: Everything You Need To Know, Performers, Presenters And How To Watch
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Be it her airport or photoshoot look, Kareena Kapoor Khan always gives us diva goals. And the best part is that she looks so effortless all the time. The actress, who will be seen in Hindi Medium 2 soon, is back from London and like always her airport outfit was absolutely casual. We loved her ensemble because it was not only something that most of us could wear but it looked sassy too. And post her airport look, her photoshoot in a tangerine dress conquered the social media. So, Kareena gave us two amazing fashion moments, which we have decoded for you.
The Airport Look
Kareena Kapoor Khan's latest airport ensemble was a departure from all things frilly and fancy. It was a comfortable outfit, which consisted of a loose tee and flared denims. Her tee seemed dipped in a red shade and it had the message, "Keep On Sweatin' On". Well, with this, she certainly beckoned us to wear a t-shirt with message. She paired her ensemble with tan brown sandals and carried a big blue bag with her. Kareena Kapoor Khanwore quirky bracelets and accessorised her look with round-framed shades. She highlighted her look with a pink lip shade and an impeccable ponytail rounded out her look.
The Photoshoot Look
For her Dance India Dance photoshoot, Kareena showed some tangerine love with her Gauri & Nainika dress that was one-shouldered with tailored sleeves. Her dress was absolutely stylish and featured sharp slits. It featured a figure-flattering silhouette and Kareena looked fabulous. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Kareena paired her ensemble with peep-hole sandals. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and kohl with soft orange eye shadow. The slightly messy ponytail wrapped up her look.
So, which diva moment of Kareena Kapoor Khan'swowed you more? Didn't she give you diva lessons? Let us know that.