- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 14 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 15 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Redmi Smartphones Offers And Discounts During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 7 Box Office Collection: The Film Crosses 100 Crore In Just One Week!
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Be it promotions, holidays, casual gatherings, or any other event, Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan leaves us impressed with her stunning outfits. The actress has an amazing fashion sense and can slays it in any outfit. After leaving us speechless with her fascinating black dress, the actress caught our eyes with her colour-blocked ensemble, which she recently wore on the sets of her chat show, What Women Want Season 2. So, let's take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, for the chat show, Kareena Kapoor Khan donned a pretty purple-coloured ensemble and looked awesome. Her outfit featured a sleeveless ruched bodice and flared long skirt, which was accentuated by sharp pleats and pink colour splash on the hemline. Her dress was enhanced by a side cut on the waistline. She completed her look with a pair of ankle-strapped pink heels. The Good Newwz actress ditched accessories and upped her look with gold-toned rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, nude-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look. Kareena Kapoor pulled back her sleek tresses into a classic ponytail and looked sophisticated.
So, what do you think about Kareena Kapoor Khan's outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.