- 26 min ago Kava: Health Benefits, Side Effects And How To Use
- 1 hr ago Juvenile Diabetes: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors And How To Manage
- 1 hr ago Children's Day 2019: 10 Motivational Quotes By Jawahar Lal Nehru For Children
- 1 hr ago International Men's Day 2019: 8 Signs When Women Need To Become An Emotional Support System For Men
- Sports IPL transfer: Trent Boult joins Mumbai Indians from Delhi Capitals; Ankit Rajpoot enters Rajasthan Royals
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Automobiles Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- Movies Tara Sutaria Isn't Very Fond Of Bollywood Parties And She Has Her Own Reasons!
- Technology Apple Store Employee Sends Himself Intimate Photo Of Customer From Her Phone
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- News Disqualified Karnataka MLAs will join BJP tomorrow: Ashwathnarayan
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Today is Kareena Kapoor Khan's birthday and about last night, her close family members including Saif Ali Khan and Karisma Kapoor celebrated her birthday. The diva looked stunning and for the intimate celebrations, she wore something that left us surprised. So, yes Kareena donned something androgynous and cool. However, most of all, she twinned with her husband, Saif, whose show Sacred Games has earned Emmy nominations. So, let's find out what she wore.
So, Kareena Kapoor wore a white kurta pyjama and we think that her outfit is going to trend as she looked so beautiful and classy. It was a breezy quintessential kurta set that featured a three-quarter-sleeved kurta with sheer accents. The Veere Di Wedding actress paired her kurta with matching pyjamas and she completed her look with a pair of flats. The diva accessorised her look with hoop earrings, an elegant neckpiece, and metallic bracelets. Th makeup was dewy-toned and side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Saif Ali Khan also wore a pristine white kurta pyjama like his wife. He wore a white kurta with a round slit neckline and pyjamas. The dapper actor completed his look with classy loafers. Karisma Kapoor also graced the party and she looked gorgeous in her blue dress. Her dress was collared and three-quarter-sleeved. Karisma's dress was notched up by floral accents and she teamed her attire with embellishment sandals.
So, what do you think about Saif and Kareena's twinning fashion moment and Karisma Kapoor's dress? Happy birthday, Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Pics Credit: Karisma Kapoor's Instagram