- 13 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 19 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 1 day ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 1 day ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs Pakistan: Hardik Pandya taken for scans after being hit on the shoulder
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Kareena Kapoor Khan stepped up her traditional fashion game with this Manish Malhotra lehenga. Her attire was accentuated by modern aesthetics and nuanced details. She looked classy and her styling was done to perfection. Let's decode her style statement, which had all our attention.
So, Kareena's lehenga was dipped in an icy powdered blue hue, which we thought was a unique colour. Her attire consisted of a textured blouse and a flared skirt, which she teamed with a complementing dupatta. Kareena's skirt was adorned with subtle floral accents and mirror-work, and the hem was meticulously embellished in silver.
She looked resplendent and accessorised her look with a modern-jadau fusion choker, which came from Anjali Bhimrajka Fine Jewels. She also wore a stunning kada from the label, Raniwala 1881. Her makeup was highlighted by a matte pink lip shade, nude-toned cheekbones, and an eyeliner accompanied by nude eye shadow. Kareena rounded out her look with a ponytail. She looked lovely. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.