- Movies CONFIRMED! Agnisakshi's Vijay Suriya Has Signed New Serial! Returns In Kasautii Zindagi Kay Remake
- News Brief snag hits Delhi Metro’s Red Line services from Shaheed Sthal towards Dilshad Garden
- Finance HDFC To Acquire Majority Stake In Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Sports New Zealand have been World Cup's one of the most consistent teams ever
- Technology Vivo's 120W Super FlashCharge Technology Can Fully Charge A Smartphone In 13 Minutes
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Kapoor-Khans spilled some ivory charm at Isha Ambani's and Anand Piramal's wedding, which took place at Mukesh Ambani's 27-story abode. Karisma, Kareena, and Saif looked radiant and colour-coordinated their outfits. They wore minimal ensembles and their styling was done to perfection.
Speaking about Karisma first, she looked impeccable in a Raw Mango sari. The actress was elegance personified in her silk sari, which was splashed in an ivory shade and enhanced by gold motifs. The border of her sari was beautifully detailed with a golden hue. Karisma spruced up her look with an elaborate choker, stunning bangles, a statement ring, and delicate studs. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
Kareena looked beyond gorgeous in her ivory lehenga that was designed by Anita Dongre. She teamed her sleeveless blouse with a voluminous skirt, which was meticulously embellished. Her matching dupatta was adorned with subtle motifs. Kareena carried an intricately done golden-coloured potli bag with her. She wore sleek danglers, a chic ring, and a dainty maangtikka to spruce up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept hairdo completed her look.
Saif's ensemble was also dipped in the ivory shade and was by Raghavendra Rathore. He wore a classy sherwani that was accentuated by a pocket square and he paired it with black formal shoes. Didn't they all look amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.