- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Movies Salman Khan On Bigg Boss 13: ‘Part Of Mine Wants To Cut That Part And Throw It Out’
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The Kapoor-Khans spilled some ivory charm at Isha Ambani's and Anand Piramal's wedding, which took place at Mukesh Ambani's 27-story abode. Karisma, Kareena, and Saif looked radiant and colour-coordinated their outfits. They wore minimal ensembles and their styling was done to perfection.
Speaking about Karisma first, she looked impeccable in a Raw Mango sari. The actress was elegance personified in her silk sari, which was splashed in an ivory shade and enhanced by gold motifs. The border of her sari was beautifully detailed with a golden hue. Karisma spruced up her look with an elaborate choker, stunning bangles, a statement ring, and delicate studs. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
Kareena looked beyond gorgeous in her ivory lehenga that was designed by Anita Dongre. She teamed her sleeveless blouse with a voluminous skirt, which was meticulously embellished. Her matching dupatta was adorned with subtle motifs. Kareena carried an intricately done golden-coloured potli bag with her. She wore sleek danglers, a chic ring, and a dainty maangtikka to spruce up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept hairdo completed her look.
Saif's ensemble was also dipped in the ivory shade and was by Raghavendra Rathore. He wore a classy sherwani that was accentuated by a pocket square and he paired it with black formal shoes. Didn't they all look amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.