TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four Accused Including Aseemanand Acquitted In Samjauta Express Blast Case
- IPL 2019: Five Foreign Players Who Could Rock The Tournament
- Vodafone Offers 50% Discount On Amazon Prime Subscription
- Bajaj Qute Launched In India At Rs 2.63 Lakh — A Quadricycle Threat To Small Cars?
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Zee Cine Awards 2019 Winners List
- How Lord Krishna Killed Kamsa: The Story Of Kamsa Vadh
- Calangute, The Ideal Getaway For Beach Bums Does Exist!
The Kapoor-Khans spilled some ivory charm at Isha Ambani's and Anand Piramal's wedding, which took place at Mukesh Ambani's 27-story abode. Karisma, Kareena, and Saif looked radiant and colour-coordinated their outfits. They wore minimal ensembles and their styling was done to perfection.
Speaking about Karisma first, she looked impeccable in a Raw Mango sari. The actress was elegance personified in her silk sari, which was splashed in an ivory shade and enhanced by gold motifs. The border of her sari was beautifully detailed with a golden hue. Karisma spruced up her look with an elaborate choker, stunning bangles, a statement ring, and delicate studs. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
Kareena looked beyond gorgeous in her ivory lehenga that was designed by Anita Dongre. She teamed her sleeveless blouse with a voluminous skirt, which was meticulously embellished. Her matching dupatta was adorned with subtle motifs. Kareena carried an intricately done golden-coloured potli bag with her. She wore sleek danglers, a chic ring, and a dainty maangtikka to spruce up her look. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the side-swept hairdo completed her look.
Saif's ensemble was also dipped in the ivory shade and was by Raghavendra Rathore. He wore a classy sherwani that was accentuated by a pocket square and he paired it with black formal shoes. Didn't they all look amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.