Karisma Kapoor redefined royalty with contemporary sensibilities at the sangeet ceremony of Isha Ambani. The actress looked gorgeous in a Manish Malhotra lehenga that exuded class and elegance. It was a beautiful pink number that we are sure must have fashionably inspired all of you.
This lehenga of hers came from the Mijwan collection of the designer and it was a chikankari outfit. It was meticulously embroidered and we thought her attire was a sartorial perfection. So, Karisma teamed her structured blouse with a flared and pleated skirt. Her blouse featured metallic stripes and the skirt came alive with floral work.
The complementing dupatta was lightweight and draped like a sari pallu. Her attire was impeccable and the styling was done beautifully by Tanya Ghavri. She accessorised her look with a silver maangtikka that came from KaJ Fine Jewellery and the chic jhumkis came from Begani Jewels. She also wore a sleek bangle and a delicate ring to notch up her ethnic avatar.
Karisma's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The bun adorned with dazzling hair accessory completed her look. She looked absolutely fabulous and totally backed minimalism in fashion.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar