- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Nagarjuna Shoots For The Promo? A Leaked Still Goes Viral!
- News Acute Encephalitis Syndrome toll climbs to 117 in Bihar
- Finance Paytm Flight Booking Offer: Get Cashback Upto Rs. 2000
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch: One More Affordable Punch Hole Display Phone
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Karisma Kapoor redefined royalty with contemporary sensibilities at the sangeet ceremony of Isha Ambani. The actress looked gorgeous in a Manish Malhotra lehenga that exuded class and elegance. It was a beautiful pink number that we are sure must have fashionably inspired all of you.
This lehenga of hers came from the Mijwan collection of the designer and it was a chikankari outfit. It was meticulously embroidered and we thought her attire was a sartorial perfection. So, Karisma teamed her structured blouse with a flared and pleated skirt. Her blouse featured metallic stripes and the skirt came alive with floral work.
The complementing dupatta was lightweight and draped like a sari pallu. Her attire was impeccable and the styling was done beautifully by Tanya Ghavri. She accessorised her look with a silver maangtikka that came from KaJ Fine Jewellery and the chic jhumkis came from Begani Jewels. She also wore a sleek bangle and a delicate ring to notch up her ethnic avatar.
Karisma's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The bun adorned with dazzling hair accessory completed her look. She looked absolutely fabulous and totally backed minimalism in fashion.