TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Karisma Kapoor redefined royalty with contemporary sensibilities at the sangeet ceremony of Isha Ambani. The actress looked gorgeous in a Manish Malhotra lehenga that exuded class and elegance. It was a beautiful pink number that we are sure must have fashionably inspired all of you.
This lehenga of hers came from the Mijwan collection of the designer and it was a chikankari outfit. It was meticulously embroidered and we thought her attire was a sartorial perfection. So, Karisma teamed her structured blouse with a flared and pleated skirt. Her blouse featured metallic stripes and the skirt came alive with floral work.
The complementing dupatta was lightweight and draped like a sari pallu. Her attire was impeccable and the styling was done beautifully by Tanya Ghavri. She accessorised her look with a silver maangtikka that came from KaJ Fine Jewellery and the chic jhumkis came from Begani Jewels. She also wore a sleek bangle and a delicate ring to notch up her ethnic avatar.
Karisma's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The bun adorned with dazzling hair accessory completed her look. She looked absolutely fabulous and totally backed minimalism in fashion.