- News Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj wasn't confined to any caste or party, says Sena in swipe at BJP
- Technology Reliance Jio Rs. 149 Vs Airtel Rs. 169 Prepaid Plan: Which One You Should Opt For
- Sports Man United's Pogba watches Butler & Heat in Miami
- Movies AVTA 2019 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Erica Fernandes & Others Bag Awards
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Karisma Kapoor is one of the most elegant actresses today. Her fashion statements are always inspiring and she can pull off anything with a lot of grace. Adding to that, Karisma is quite a sari connoisseur and recently she stunned us yet again in a sari that she wore for an event.
Karisma nailed the modern vintage look with her traditional attire that came from the leading fashion label, Raw Mango. She looked classy in her sari, which consisted of a three-quarter-sleeved black-hued blouse with golden strips and a muted-toned drape that seemed to be crafted out of a lightweight fabric. The soul-soothing hue and the sheer opacity of her sari made us want to buy a sari as soon as possible.
Karisma's sari was accentuated by intricately done floral embroidery in the golden hue. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Karisma amped up her look with an emerald choker by Jaipur Gems. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle, complementing studs, and a statement ring. Karisma also wore an old-fashioned watch that made her look like a yesteryear diva.
Her makeup was minimally done with a deep red lip shade and light eye makeup. The middle-parted bun spruced up her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.