TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Karisma Kapoor is one of the most elegant actresses today. Her fashion statements are always inspiring and she can pull off anything with a lot of grace. Adding to that, Karisma is quite a sari connoisseur and recently she stunned us yet again in a sari that she wore for an event.
Karisma nailed the modern vintage look with her traditional attire that came from the leading fashion label, Raw Mango. She looked classy in her sari, which consisted of a three-quarter-sleeved black-hued blouse with golden strips and a muted-toned drape that seemed to be crafted out of a lightweight fabric. The soul-soothing hue and the sheer opacity of her sari made us want to buy a sari as soon as possible.
Karisma's sari was accentuated by intricately done floral embroidery in the golden hue. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Karisma amped up her look with an emerald choker by Jaipur Gems. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle, complementing studs, and a statement ring. Karisma also wore an old-fashioned watch that made her look like a yesteryear diva.
Her makeup was minimally done with a deep red lip shade and light eye makeup. The middle-parted bun spruced up her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.