- 1 hr ago Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- 2 hrs ago 9 Things People With Oily Skin Should Never Do
- 7 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows Us Her Evolved Fashion Sensibility With This Sculptural Gown At Cannes 2019
- 7 hrs ago Cannes Diary 2019: Diana Penty Sticks To The Roots With Her Impeccable Sculptural Sari
- News Violence, clashes mar polling yet again in Bengal, Supriyo blames Mamata
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections 10 Days: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues To Rake In The Moolah
- Sports Warner and Smith are ready to face fire in England: Langer
- Technology How to hide and encrypt your files on any OnePlus smartphone using Lockbox
- Automobiles Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Karisma Kapoor is one of the most elegant actresses today. Her fashion statements are always inspiring and she can pull off anything with a lot of grace. Adding to that, Karisma is quite a sari connoisseur and recently she stunned us yet again in a sari that she wore for an event.
Karisma nailed the modern vintage look with her traditional attire that came from the leading fashion label, Raw Mango. She looked classy in her sari, which consisted of a three-quarter-sleeved black-hued blouse with golden strips and a muted-toned drape that seemed to be crafted out of a lightweight fabric. The soul-soothing hue and the sheer opacity of her sari made us want to buy a sari as soon as possible.
Karisma's sari was accentuated by intricately done floral embroidery in the golden hue. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Karisma amped up her look with an emerald choker by Jaipur Gems. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle, complementing studs, and a statement ring. Karisma also wore an old-fashioned watch that made her look like a yesteryear diva.
Her makeup was minimally done with a deep red lip shade and light eye makeup. The middle-parted bun spruced up her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.