Karisma Kapoor is one of the most elegant actresses today. Her fashion statements are always inspiring and she can pull off anything with a lot of grace. Adding to that, Karisma is quite a sari connoisseur and recently she stunned us yet again in a sari that she wore for an event.
Karisma nailed the modern vintage look with her traditional attire that came from the leading fashion label, Raw Mango. She looked classy in her sari, which consisted of a three-quarter-sleeved black-hued blouse with golden strips and a muted-toned drape that seemed to be crafted out of a lightweight fabric. The soul-soothing hue and the sheer opacity of her sari made us want to buy a sari as soon as possible.
Karisma's sari was accentuated by intricately done floral embroidery in the golden hue. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, Karisma amped up her look with an emerald choker by Jaipur Gems. She also notched up her look with a delicate bangle, complementing studs, and a statement ring. Karisma also wore an old-fashioned watch that made her look like a yesteryear diva.
Her makeup was minimally done with a deep red lip shade and light eye makeup. The middle-parted bun spruced up her traditional avatar. So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's ethnic look of the day? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!