- Sports MS Dhoni on lack of batting time: Haven’t batted for a long time, 14-day quarantine doesn’t help
- News India can promise to be Africa's most steadfast partner: Jaishankar
- Movies Suriya To Start Shooting For Pandiraj Project In January 2021?
- Technology OnePlus Nord Users Experiencing Random Factory Data Reset Issue: Report
- Finance Shapoorji Pallonji Group To Exit Tata Group
- Automobiles Ford Endeavour Sport Launched In India: Priced At Rs 35.10 Lakh
- Education IIT Guwahati Convocation 2020: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses Students Virtually
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Karisma Kapoor and Kiran Rao proved that they are the stylish mommies of the B-town at an event that took place recently. They both wore dresses and impressed us with their fashion statements. The ladies wore breezy outfits, which radiated laidback and comfy vibes.
Coming to Karisma first, the actress was styled by Eshaa Amiin. Karisma wore a dress by Olivia Rubin for the occasion. It was a fun and flirty number, which came with a high neck and was detailed with flared sleeves. Her black-hued dress was structure-defying and was accentuated by floral patterns. She paired her dress with shiny blue-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with delicate rings, studs, and a watch. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade. The puffed bun completed her stunning avatar.
Kiran Rao wore an earthy ivory-hued dress that seemed relaxed and structured. Her dress was full-sleeved and featured an overlapping detail. The skirt was more towards the flared side. Kiran's dress was accentuated by sleek vertical lines. She paired it with vibrant sports shoes and carried a green-coloured bag with her. Kiran's makeup was light and natural.
So, whose style statement you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.