- 5 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Food Poisoning: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago 8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- 6 hrs ago Kate Middleton Shows Us How To Give Western Outfits A Traditional Touch
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Karisma Kapoor and Kiran Rao proved that they are the stylish mommies of the B-town at an event that took place recently. They both wore dresses and impressed us with their fashion statements. The ladies wore breezy outfits, which radiated laidback and comfy vibes.
Coming to Karisma first, the actress was styled by Eshaa Amiin. Karisma wore a dress by Olivia Rubin for the occasion. It was a fun and flirty number, which came with a high neck and was detailed with flared sleeves. Her black-hued dress was structure-defying and was accentuated by floral patterns. She paired her dress with shiny blue-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with delicate rings, studs, and a watch. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade. The puffed bun completed her stunning avatar.
Kiran Rao wore an earthy ivory-hued dress that seemed relaxed and structured. Her dress was full-sleeved and featured an overlapping detail. The skirt was more towards the flared side. Kiran's dress was accentuated by sleek vertical lines. She paired it with vibrant sports shoes and carried a green-coloured bag with her. Kiran's makeup was light and natural.
So, whose style statement you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.