- 7 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 8 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 8 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 8 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Karisma Kapoor and Kiran Rao proved that they are the stylish mommies of the B-town at an event that took place recently. They both wore dresses and impressed us with their fashion statements. The ladies wore breezy outfits, which radiated laidback and comfy vibes.
Coming to Karisma first, the actress was styled by Eshaa Amiin. Karisma wore a dress by Olivia Rubin for the occasion. It was a fun and flirty number, which came with a high neck and was detailed with flared sleeves. Her black-hued dress was structure-defying and was accentuated by floral patterns. She paired her dress with shiny blue-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with delicate rings, studs, and a watch. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by a red lip shade. The puffed bun completed her stunning avatar.
Kiran Rao wore an earthy ivory-hued dress that seemed relaxed and structured. Her dress was full-sleeved and featured an overlapping detail. The skirt was more towards the flared side. Kiran's dress was accentuated by sleek vertical lines. She paired it with vibrant sports shoes and carried a green-coloured bag with her. Kiran's makeup was light and natural.
So, whose style statement you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.