- Finance DCC To Impose Penalty On Airtel, Vodafone Idea For Not Helping Reliance Jio
- News Nirav Modi's Economic Offender case adjourned after counsel says only PMLA court can try him
- Movies Anushka Sharma To Follow Rani Mukerji & Kareena Kapoor Khan's Footsteps? Find Out How
- Sports ISL Transfer News: Mumbai City sign Mato Grgic from NorthEast
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kangana Ranaut pulls off her saris pretty effortlessly and with a lot of panache. She frequently wears saris and this time too, she was spotted in a sari. Her sari was beautiful and left us awestruck. Be it any occasion, Kangana always inspires us to wear a sari.
Coming to her latest sari, Kangana wore a pastel-hued number and draped it classically. She, once again, made the sari look like a casual wear. Kangana's sari was draped beautifully and she paired it with a sleeveless plain-hued blouse. Her sari was notched up by nature-inspired motifs, which were splashed in a green hue.
The actress teamed her ensemble with pointed beige-hued pumps, which perfectly complemented her outstanding outfit of the night. Her makeup was dewy and marked by a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and highlighted cheekbones. She also spruced up her look with a wavy bun. Kangana accessorised her look with chic studs and that completed her traditional vintage look.
We absolutely loved Kangana Ranaut's ethnic look. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.