TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Kangana Ranaut and Aditi Rao Hydari were Gaurav Gupta's showstoppers at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour. The latest collection of the designer had ensembles dipped in the shades of red and champagne. True to his design sensibilities, Gaurav Gupta presented a range of cocktail wears, which were impressive and accentuated by nuanced details.
Coming to Kangana's outfit first, the actress wore an off-shouldered voluminous red gown that featured a figure-flattering bodice with origami accents. Her gown was subtly embellished, which added a dramatic perspective to the attire. It was most definitely a ballroom gown, perfect for grand occasions. Kangana's makeup was minimally done with a nude touch. The curly tresses notched up her stylish avatar.
Aditi looked radiant in a fusion outfit that was dreamy and came alive with ruffled floral embroidery. It consisted of a beautifully embellished and dazzling blouse that was enhanced by sheer accents and the skirt was flared and a sartorial perfection. The gracefully-draped pallu completed her attire. Aditi's makeup was highlighted by a wine-red lip shade and the sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
So, whose attire did you like more- Kangana Ranaut's or Aditi Rao Hydari's?