TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Raveena and Kangana were spotted and papped at the airport. They wore rather interesting outfits and gave us major jet-setting fashion goals. While one went for a formal boss lady look, the other opted for a bohemian maxi dress. Let's decode their outfits and then you can tell us that which outfit will you choose?
So, coming to Raveena first, the actress wore a winter-worthy number, which was smart and classy. She wore a woven and textured dress, which was structural and figure-flattering. This dress of hers made for a perfect office-wear number too. She gave her attire an elegant update by teaming it with a black leather jacket that we thought accentuated her midi dress.
Raveena also wore ankle-length warm boots and accessorised her look with dark shades. She carried a black leather bag with her. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and sleek tresses completed her airport avatar. Kangana, on other hand, wore a spring number and gave us laidback vibes. With this maxi dress of hers, she also gave us a break from the saris. Kangana's dress was inspired by checkered shirt-pattern and consisted of three-quarter sleeves. Her dress featured a button-down and a front slit.
Kangana paired her dress with black ankle-length boots and also draped a scarf around her neck. She carried a denim jacket with her and the makeup was light and natural. She wore a pink lip shade and the curly tresses rounded out her look. So, whose attire did you love more?