Raveena and Kangana were spotted and papped at the airport. They wore rather interesting outfits and gave us major jet-setting fashion goals. While one went for a formal boss lady look, the other opted for a bohemian maxi dress. Let's decode their outfits and then you can tell us that which outfit will you choose?
So, coming to Raveena first, the actress wore a winter-worthy number, which was smart and classy. She wore a woven and textured dress, which was structural and figure-flattering. This dress of hers made for a perfect office-wear number too. She gave her attire an elegant update by teaming it with a black leather jacket that we thought accentuated her midi dress.
Raveena also wore ankle-length warm boots and accessorised her look with dark shades. She carried a black leather bag with her. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and sleek tresses completed her airport avatar. Kangana, on other hand, wore a spring number and gave us laidback vibes. With this maxi dress of hers, she also gave us a break from the saris. Kangana's dress was inspired by checkered shirt-pattern and consisted of three-quarter sleeves. Her dress featured a button-down and a front slit.
Kangana paired her dress with black ankle-length boots and also draped a scarf around her neck. She carried a denim jacket with her and the makeup was light and natural. She wore a pink lip shade and the curly tresses rounded out her look. So, whose attire did you love more?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans