TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
The Ranaut sisters, Kangana and Rangoli graced the launch of Titan Taneira Store in New Delhi. The sisters came dressed in beautiful saris, which we thought were perfect for the occasion. Their saris were beautiful and the two looked graceful and ethereal.
Coming to Kangana first, the actress wore a purple-hued sari, which she teamed with a matching plain-hued half-sleeved blouse. Kangana's sari was enhanced by red and green floral accents and the border of her ensemble was also intricately done. She teamed her sari with an elaborate gold and emerald choker, which notched up her look. She also wore an emerald ring and embellished jootis.
Kangana's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The side-swept puffed bun reminded us of the hairdos of yesteryear divas and that completed her look. Rangoli wore a green-coloured sari that was beautifully draped and she teamed it with a green-hued blouse. Her sari was minimally done with meticulous zari work. She teamed her sari with floral jootis and the makeup was nude-toned. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Both the sisters looked mesmerising and yet again made a strong case for saris.