- Movies Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Ranaut sisters, Kangana and Rangoli graced the launch of Titan Taneira Store in New Delhi. The sisters came dressed in beautiful saris, which we thought were perfect for the occasion. Their saris were beautiful and the two looked graceful and ethereal.
Coming to Kangana first, the actress wore a purple-hued sari, which she teamed with a matching plain-hued half-sleeved blouse. Kangana's sari was enhanced by red and green floral accents and the border of her ensemble was also intricately done. She teamed her sari with an elaborate gold and emerald choker, which notched up her look. She also wore an emerald ring and embellished jootis.
Kangana's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and winged eyeliner. The side-swept puffed bun reminded us of the hairdos of yesteryear divas and that completed her look. Rangoli wore a green-coloured sari that was beautifully draped and she teamed it with a green-hued blouse. Her sari was minimally done with meticulous zari work. She teamed her sari with floral jootis and the makeup was nude-toned. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look.
Both the sisters looked mesmerising and yet again made a strong case for saris.