TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Kangana Ranaut's sari game is getting stronger. The actress was again spotted at the airport in a contrasting-hued sari. Kangana went for a handwoven sari and well, she inspired us to drape a sari soon.
The diva with the prettiest collection of saris, Kangana wore a sari from an indie label, Runaway Bicycle. It was a muslin sari that was dipped in a leaf green shade and this sari of hers seemed like a perfect travel wear too. Unlike her previous vibrant sari, this sari was understated. It was muted-toned and totally celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
The lightweight sari was enhanced by Jamdani polka dots and featured intricate zari detailing. She paired her beautiful sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that featured three-quarter sleeves. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate studs and round-framed shades. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she completed her look with a curly bun.
If you notice, Kangana carried the same black purse and sported same sneakers that she wore at her last airport outing. We totally liked Kangana Ranaut's sari of the day? How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.