- 39 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kangana Ranaut's sari game is getting stronger. The actress was again spotted at the airport in a contrasting-hued sari. Kangana went for a handwoven sari and well, she inspired us to drape a sari soon.
The diva with the prettiest collection of saris, Kangana wore a sari from an indie label, Runaway Bicycle. It was a muslin sari that was dipped in a leaf green shade and this sari of hers seemed like a perfect travel wear too. Unlike her previous vibrant sari, this sari was understated. It was muted-toned and totally celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
The lightweight sari was enhanced by Jamdani polka dots and featured intricate zari detailing. She paired her beautiful sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that featured three-quarter sleeves. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate studs and round-framed shades. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she completed her look with a curly bun.
If you notice, Kangana carried the same black purse and sported same sneakers that she wore at her last airport outing. We totally liked Kangana Ranaut's sari of the day? How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.