Kangana Ranaut's sari game is getting stronger. The actress was again spotted at the airport in a contrasting-hued sari. Kangana went for a handwoven sari and well, she inspired us to drape a sari soon.
The diva with the prettiest collection of saris, Kangana wore a sari from an indie label, Runaway Bicycle. It was a muslin sari that was dipped in a leaf green shade and this sari of hers seemed like a perfect travel wear too. Unlike her previous vibrant sari, this sari was understated. It was muted-toned and totally celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
The lightweight sari was enhanced by Jamdani polka dots and featured intricate zari detailing. She paired her beautiful sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that featured three-quarter sleeves. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate studs and round-framed shades. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she completed her look with a curly bun.
If you notice, Kangana carried the same black purse and sported same sneakers that she wore at her last airport outing. We totally liked Kangana Ranaut's sari of the day? How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!