TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Karkare A Martyr, Sadhvi Pragya’s Remark ‘Personal' — BJP
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RCB — Preview
- FAME II Requires Minimum 50 Per Cent Localization
- Ajay Devgn REACTS To Tanushree's Open Letter!
- How To Get Bharti AXA General Insurance For Two-Wheeler From Airtel
- How Safe Is Buying Digital Gold?
- Pooja Hegde & Aditi Rao In Dresses
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kangana Ranaut's sari game is getting stronger. The actress was again spotted at the airport in a contrasting-hued sari. Kangana went for a handwoven sari and well, she inspired us to drape a sari soon.
The diva with the prettiest collection of saris, Kangana wore a sari from an indie label, Runaway Bicycle. It was a muslin sari that was dipped in a leaf green shade and this sari of hers seemed like a perfect travel wear too. Unlike her previous vibrant sari, this sari was understated. It was muted-toned and totally celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
The lightweight sari was enhanced by Jamdani polka dots and featured intricate zari detailing. She paired her beautiful sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that featured three-quarter sleeves. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate studs and round-framed shades. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she completed her look with a curly bun.
If you notice, Kangana carried the same black purse and sported same sneakers that she wore at her last airport outing. We totally liked Kangana Ranaut's sari of the day? How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.