- 21 min ago Top 15 Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
- 1 hr ago This Video Of A Boy 'Fainting' At His Circumcision Will Put A Smile On Your Face
- 14 hrs ago Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- 16 hrs ago Man Finds Wedding Ring Atop A Carrot 3 Years After It Went Missing
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar and Allan Donald inducted into ICC Hall of Fame
- Movies Sushmita Sen Shares An Achievement With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone & Priyanka Chopra
- News Direct link to download West Bengal Police Admit Card 2019, check instructions
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A80 With 48 MP Rotatable Camera Launched For Rs. 47,990 In India
- Automobiles 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Kangana Ranaut's sari game is getting stronger. The actress was again spotted at the airport in a contrasting-hued sari. Kangana went for a handwoven sari and well, she inspired us to drape a sari soon.
The diva with the prettiest collection of saris, Kangana wore a sari from an indie label, Runaway Bicycle. It was a muslin sari that was dipped in a leaf green shade and this sari of hers seemed like a perfect travel wear too. Unlike her previous vibrant sari, this sari was understated. It was muted-toned and totally celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
The lightweight sari was enhanced by Jamdani polka dots and featured intricate zari detailing. She paired her beautiful sari with a bateau-neckline blouse that featured three-quarter sleeves. Kangana accessorised her look with delicate studs and round-framed shades. Her makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and she completed her look with a curly bun.
If you notice, Kangana carried the same black purse and sported same sneakers that she wore at her last airport outing. We totally liked Kangana Ranaut's sari of the day? How about you? Let us know that in the comment section.