- Technology How To Get Free Bose QC35 II Headphones With Google Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 5?
- News Chidambaram slams PM Modi's 'Namaste Trump' rally after US Presidential Debate
- Sports Rajasthan Royals failed to adapt to a slow pitch: Robin Uthappa
- Movies Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji Actor Ansh Bagri Tests COVID-19 Positive; Says He Is In Isolation
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
- Finance PMI: India's Factory Activity Expands At Fastest Rate In 8 Years In Sept
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Kangana Ranaut's team recently shared a picture of the never-before-seen rejected look test of her character Bobby from Judgementall Hai Kya. It might have been a rejected look test but the actress actually gave us a fashion goal of the day. Adding to that, amid lockdown, this look of hers was actually we would have loved to flaunt. So, let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Kangana for the screen test was posed on a table with a white cloth. She totally looked in a Zen mode but there was quirkiness to her look too. So, Kangana wore a shirt and socks for the screen test. Her shirt was oversized and accentuated with grey and white stripes. It was a half-sleeved shirt with white buttons and Kangana Ranaut paired it with maroon socks with white-hued patterns.
View this post on Instagram
Here's a never-before-seen rejected look test of her character, Bobby from #JudgementallHaiKya. What do you think? Does she look better in a pixie cut or big curly hair as seen in the movie? Comment below!! (Swipe to see her orignal look from the movie) Look designed by: @mrsheetalsharma
A post shared by Kangana Ranaut (@team_kangana_ranaut) on
Well, the actress looked classy. She accessorised her look with round-framed spectacles. She carried a book in one hand and a cup of tea in the other. Her makeup was highlighted by nude tones and the pixie cut completed her look. If you swipe the picture, Kangana gave us another interesting look from the look test. This time, her tresses were curly and brown-hued. She wore a tan-hued top with pink floral accents and paired it with a collared blue shirt.
She carried a brown bag with her and her look was accessorised by pink-toned danglers. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The subtle kohl upped her look. We loved both the looks of Kangana Ranaut but which look of hers did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Team Kangana Ranaut's Instagram