- 53 min ago ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- 6 hrs ago ICW 2020: Amit Aggarwal’s Latest Collection Is About Soothing Underwater Hues
- 11 hrs ago The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- 14 hrs ago Aloo Bhujiya Recipe: Enjoy Your Meal With Dry Aloo Fry Sabzi
- Sports Premier League: Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool: Mane at the double as Kepa makes another howler
- News Saw BJP leader whispering to Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman, alleges Congress
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Reflects Upon Life Before 40th Birthday, Shares A Glimpse Of Her Birthday Prep!
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
On National Handloom Day 2020, recently Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut took to her Instagram feed to promote handloom and motivate people to choose weavers who are struggling for their survival. Well, she not just gave us a lesson but also treated us with her beautiful looks in handloom sarees from throwback pictures. So, let us take a close look at her sarees and appreciate the art and craft of the weavers.
Kangana Ranaut In A Black Handloom Saree
Kangana Ranaut looked extremely beautiful in a black handloom saree, which was accentuated by silver block patterns and double border. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved black plain blouse. The actress accessorised her look with a white pearl-detailed choker neckpiece and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Kangana Ranaut In A Golden Handloom Saree
Kangana Ranaut sported a plain golden handloom saree and looked glamorous in it. She teamed her saree with a sleeveless embellished peplum blouse and draped the pallu of her saree in a classic style. The diva upped her look with maroon gloves and a silver-toned ring. Kangana tied her side-parted curly tresses into a hairdo and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
Kangana Ranaut In A White Handloom Saree
At airport, Kangana Ranaut flaunted a plain white handloom saree and looked pretty in it. Her saree was accentuated by a shiny golden border and she draped the sheer pallu in a nivi style. The actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless matching blouse and completed her look with grey-hued flip flops. The actress pulled her curly tresses into a messy bun and elevated her look with filled brows and red lip shade while the round black reflectors added stylish quotient to her look.
Kangana Ranaut In A Silver Handloom Saree
Kangana Ranait donned a silver handloom saree, which was made of shiny fabric. She draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a sleeveless white blouse. The diva completed her look with a pair of silver embellished heels and notched up her look gold-toned earrings and necklace. Kangana pulled back her sleek tresses into a bun and rounded out her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Kangana Ranaut? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut