- 54 min ago Happy Birthday Malavika Mohanan: The Pretty Pink Outfits Of Beyond The Clouds Actress
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Shama Sikander: From Simple To Fashionable, The Diva’s Different Looks Decoded
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yashika Aannand: Her 5 Drop-Dead Gorgeous Pictures From Recent Fashion Photoshoots
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 04 August 2020
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 Price Increase Announced: Second Hike After BS6 Update
- News India lists out long list of terror groups as it lashes out at Pakistan
- Sports Australia and West Indies postpone T20 series in October
- Finance Sashidhar Jagdishan To Replace Aditya Puri As HDFC Bank's CEO: Report
- Movies Nakkhul Blessed With A Baby Girl; Shares Adorable Picture On Instagram
- Technology Google Pixel 4a With Snapdragon 730G SoC Announced: India Launch Pegged For October
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Before the lockdown was announced, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut was often seen making heads turn, every time she stepped out in her gorgeous ethnic and western ensembles. Well, ever since the government has imposed lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, it has become like a dream to see her again flaunting those beautiful outfits. But guess what, recently, it was a dream come true for her fans. Kangana Ranaut stepped out to visit her kuldevi Maa Ambika temple in her native village of Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, dressed in a pretty ethnic suit. Let us take a close look at her suit and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a lovely blue suit and looked elegant in it. Her blue ensemble was accentuated by silver striped patterns. She teamed it with a yellow dupatta, which she draped around her bodice. Her dupatta featured subtle pink floral patterns and intricate blue printed border. The Panga actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis that went well with her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Thick brows, tiny black bindi, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Manikarnika actress pulled back her curly tresses into a half hairdo and let the remaining ones loose.
It was really a treat to our eyes to see Kangana Ranaut flaunting such a lovely suit. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut