- Finance RBI Issues Third 10-Year Benchmark Bond This Calendar Year
- News DDC polls: J&K all set for first elections post Article 370 abrogation; Phase 1 voting today
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2 Is A Complete Entertainer, Confirms Jeethu Joseph
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Automobiles 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Before the lockdown was announced, Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut was often seen making heads turn, every time she stepped out in her gorgeous ethnic and western ensembles. Well, ever since the government has imposed lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, it has become like a dream to see her again flaunting those beautiful outfits. But guess what, recently, it was a dream come true for her fans. Kangana Ranaut stepped out to visit her kuldevi Maa Ambika temple in her native village of Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, dressed in a pretty ethnic suit. Let us take a close look at her suit and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a lovely blue suit and looked elegant in it. Her blue ensemble was accentuated by silver striped patterns. She teamed it with a yellow dupatta, which she draped around her bodice. Her dupatta featured subtle pink floral patterns and intricate blue printed border. The Panga actress accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned jhumkis that went well with her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Thick brows, tiny black bindi, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Manikarnika actress pulled back her curly tresses into a half hairdo and let the remaining ones loose.
It was really a treat to our eyes to see Kangana Ranaut flaunting such a lovely suit. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut