- 8 min ago Aahana Kumra And Her Sister Shivani Kumra Flaunt Gorgeous Blue And Red Patola Sarees
- 53 min ago Anasuya Bharadwaj Exudes Simplicity And Style In Her Lovely Red And Midnight Blue Lehenga-Choli
- 1 hr ago Self-care Tips After Miscarriage: 8 Guidelines To Physical And Emotional Recovery
- 2 hrs ago Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- Technology iQOO 5 Pro Live Images Leak: Triple Rear Cameras, Punch-hole Display And More Hinted
- Finance Wholesale Inflation Rises 0.58% In July Even As Food Prices Fall
- News World Lizard Day 2020: Interesting facts about lizard
- Movies 14 Phere: Vikrant Massey To Romance Kriti Kharbanda; Watch Announcement Video
- Sports Discovery Plus to showcase MotoGP live for fans longing for action on the go
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed In India: Here Are The New Prices
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
It was just a few days ago when Kangana Ranaut treated our eyes with her ethnic look in a blue suit and yellow dupatta as she visited her Kul Devi Maa Ambika temple. And now recently, the Queen mesmerized us with her absolutely different look. Lately, the actress got ready for a virtual conversation with South actor Rana Daggubati for his upcoming project. This time Kangana flaunted her western style as she was dressed in a classy pink dress, which she paired with black boots. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a full-sleeved round-collar plain pink dress and looked a class apart. Her A-shaped midi was accentuated by ruffle detailing on the bodice and a designer cut hem, that added stylish quotient to her look. The Manikarnika actress teamed her dress with a pair of pointed black boots, that spruced up the sophistication level. Kangana went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Thick brows, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The Panga actress pulled back her poofy curly tresses into a ponytail and looked beautiful.
Kangana Ranaut looked extremely gorgeous in her this pink dress and gave us major mid-week party fashion goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut