- 6 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 6 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 6 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- 7 hrs ago Pistachio Cake Recipe: How To Make This Cake At Home
- Movies Indian Pro Music League Grand Premiere: Salman Khan & Govinda Reunite; Sajid Remembers His Late Brother Wajid
- Education SSC CPO SI Cut-off 2020-21 Released For Male And Female
- News PM Modi to virtually inaugurate India Toy Fair 2021 today
- Sports India vs England: Michael Vaughan terms India's win in 3rd Test 'a shallow victory'; urges ICC to intervene
- Technology Vivo X60 Series Global Variants Listed At Google Play Console; To Pack Snapdragon 870 SoC
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
It was just a few days ago when Kangana Ranaut treated our eyes with her ethnic look in a blue suit and yellow dupatta as she visited her Kul Devi Maa Ambika temple. And now recently, the Queen mesmerized us with her absolutely different look. Lately, the actress got ready for a virtual conversation with South actor Rana Daggubati for his upcoming project. This time Kangana flaunted her western style as she was dressed in a classy pink dress, which she paired with black boots. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Kangana Ranaut was decked up in a full-sleeved round-collar plain pink dress and looked a class apart. Her A-shaped midi was accentuated by ruffle detailing on the bodice and a designer cut hem, that added stylish quotient to her look. The Manikarnika actress teamed her dress with a pair of pointed black boots, that spruced up the sophistication level. Kangana went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Thick brows, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The Panga actress pulled back her poofy curly tresses into a ponytail and looked beautiful.
Kangana Ranaut looked extremely gorgeous in her this pink dress and gave us major mid-week party fashion goals. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kangana Ranaut