- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Technology Flipkart The Grand Gadget Days Sale: Get Up To 80% Discount On Accessories
- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kangana Ranaut lights up the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan with her attire and look. She looked awesome in her party avatar and her styling was done to perfection by Zunaili Malik. The actress played with colour blocks. Let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Kangana wore a metallic blue dress and pink stockings by Gucci. Her dress was a cross between matte and shimmer. She wore a round-necked dress that was accentuated by puffed sleeves and asymmetrical hem. It was a pleated number with sharp edges, seemed ideal for parties. Kangana Ranaut, who also took to her social media to announce her new movie Panga, paired her blue dress with pink stockings. Her stockings were enhanced by intricate red floral accents.
View this post on Instagram
🔥 REGRAM 🔥 Say hello to Cosmo's December Party Issue, with firecracker Kangana Ranaut (@team_kangana_ranaut )in the house! ✨ . Editor: Nandini Bhalla (@nandinibhalla) Styling: Zunaili Malik (@zunailimalik) Photograph: Prasad Naik (@prasadnaik) Hair (for Kangana): Brendon Degee (@brendondegee) Makeup (for Kangana): Anil Chinnappa (@anilc68) Fashion Assistants: Deyasini Biswas (@deyasinibiswas) and Humaira Lakdawala (@humairalakdawala) Kangana is wearing: dress and stockings, both Gucci (@gucci) . #OnlyInCosmo #CosmoIndia #KanganaRanaut
A post shared by Kangana Ranaut (@team_kangana_ranaut) on
The actress kept her jewellery game minimal and her makeup was fresh. She upped her look with a pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and contoured cheekbones. The voluminous curly tresses completed her stylish look. So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's attire and look? Let us know that.