- just now On Aryan Khan's Birthday, His Inspiring Casual Stylish Looks
- 5 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Balm And How To Apply It
- 43 min ago Bhumi Pednekar And Dia Mirza Make Us Want To Buy Summer Dresses In Winters
- 50 min ago Cytotron: Anti-Cancer Device Invented By Indian Scientist, Becomes A 'Breakthrough Device' In US
- News 'Agneepath, agneepath, agneepath..' writes Sanjay Raut amid Maharashtra Logjam
- Finance SBI Research Suggest Ways To Avert PMC Bank-Like Crisis
- Technology Vivo V17 With 8GB RAM Gets NBTC Certification: Might Launch Soon
- Movies Mahesh Babu And Ajith Kumar Continue To Be In The Most Influential Lists Of 2019 and 2018!
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Sindhu, Prannoy advance to second round
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Buyers Are Offered Free Fast Charging For A Limited Period In India
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
About last night, Kangana Ranaut celebrated the success of Judgementall Hai Kya with her team. She totally gave us party goals and exuded retro vibes with her look. Kangana looked impressive and her styling was done to perfection by Ami Patel. Her look was vintage-inspired and she absolutely inspired us to elevate our fashion game.
So, Kangana wore a long dress by Miu Miu, which was half-sleeved and featured a plunging neckline. Her dress was dipped in a black hue and accentuated by white floral patterns. It was an understated number and Kangana Ranaut looked amazing in it. Her gown was enhanced by a fuss-free silhouette and she teamed it with black sandals by Chanel, which went well with her dress.
Kangana accessorised her look with pearl and diamond neckpiece from Miu Miu and gave us a stunning cocktail wear jewellery inspiration. The makeup was nude-toned with a muted pink lip shade and pink and light purple eye shadow. The side-parted bob hairdo rounded out her party avatar. Kangana Ranaut left us speechless with her attire. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.