Kangana Ranaut left us speechless with her sari at Priyanka Chopra's grand wedding reception. The 'Manikarnika' actress, who was also Priyanka's co-star in 'Fashion', came with her mother and sister, Rangoli Ranaut for the special occasion. The Ranaut clan was impeccably dressed in their traditional ensembles and Kangana definitely upped her sari game.
She opted for a silk sari that we thought was minimal yet lustrous. The diva looked sophisticated and effortless in her attire, which came from her wardrobe. Well, there is nobody in the film industry, who dons a sari quite like Kangana. Her sari was dipped in the golden shade and featured subtle yet significant floral prints. This sari of hers was beautifully bordered and she teamed it with a round-necked sleeveless blouse, which colour-blocked her drape.
Kangana teamed her outfit with silver embellished jootis, which notched up her look. She wore intricately done gold-toned jewellery from Jaipur Gems, which added to her resplendent avatar. Kangana's makeup was marked by a maroon lip shade and well-defined kohl. The impeccable curly hairdo rounded out her look.
Well, you can always expect Kangana Ranaut to make a statement. We loved her sari. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!