- 2 hrs ago This Norwegian Island Will Be The World’s First Time-Free Zone!
- 2 hrs ago Besan For Hair: Benefits & How To Use
- 3 hrs ago Twins Of Same-Sex Parents Are Able To Feed Them, Thanks To Induced Lactation
- 3 hrs ago So, Malaika Arora Becomes The Latest Celeb To Popularise Tracksuit At The Airport
- News Kailash Vijayvargiya's son beats up civic official, claims to end corruption & goondaism
- Technology You Can Now Buy A Full PC Raspberry Pi 4 In India For Rs. 2700 With 1 GB RAM, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Sports Virat Kohli 37 runs away from breaking the record of Sachin Tendulkar, Brian Lara
- Movies Vivian Dsena-Garima Jain Link-up Controversy: Garima’s Mother Reacts; Calls It Mental Harassment!
- Finance MobiKwik Launches Bite Sized Health Insurance Policies With Max Bupa
- Automobiles Check Out Gaurav Gill's Rally-Spec Mahindra XUV300 — Do You Like It?
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
After the teaser of 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi', we all had been waiting for the trailer release of the film and now it is out. This was a special trailer launch as it brought alive the essence of the movie. Yes, it was a colourful trailer unveiling event with Kangana Ranaut dressed as her character in the movie.
The actress draped a sari in a Maharashtrian style and we loved this refreshing look. Well, Kangana is for sure a sari-connoisseur and there is nobody, who drapes a sari quite like her. Kangana wore a silk sari for the special occasion, which was accentuated by classic red hue. Her sari came alive with elaborate floral prints and meticulously done golden border with nature-inspired accents. She teamed her attire with a matching blouse.
Kangana even wore traditional jewellery, which consisted of a nath, complementing earrings, and an intricately crafted necklace. She also wore gold bangles to accentuate her ethnic look. Kangana's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and a chandrakor bindi. The wavy middle-parted bun adorned with red roses completed her Manikarnika look.
We absolutely loved Kangana Ranaut's look at the movie trailer launch. What do you think about this avatar of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.