TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
After the teaser of 'Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi', we all had been waiting for the trailer release of the film and now it is out. This was a special trailer launch as it brought alive the essence of the movie. Yes, it was a colourful trailer unveiling event with Kangana Ranaut dressed as her character in the movie.
The actress draped a sari in a Maharashtrian style and we loved this refreshing look. Well, Kangana is for sure a sari-connoisseur and there is nobody, who drapes a sari quite like her. Kangana wore a silk sari for the special occasion, which was accentuated by classic red hue. Her sari came alive with elaborate floral prints and meticulously done golden border with nature-inspired accents. She teamed her attire with a matching blouse.
Kangana even wore traditional jewellery, which consisted of a nath, complementing earrings, and an intricately crafted necklace. She also wore gold bangles to accentuate her ethnic look. Kangana's makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and a chandrakor bindi. The wavy middle-parted bun adorned with red roses completed her Manikarnika look.
We absolutely loved Kangana Ranaut's look at the movie trailer launch. What do you think about this avatar of hers? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.